Rendering suppiers

Members online

No members online now.

craigEEE

I've been getting K-rend from build base however our local one has shut down now m, then switch he'd to Travis who are constantly sending out the wrong stuff.

Can anyone recommend a decent supplier in the north west, are rendit any good?

Thanks

I find with ordering with the big merchants they use a Moffat service which is ideal when you have 4/5 pallets of gear turning up.
I ordered from direct build once and had to hand ball all the gear.
Was a pain tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never tried direct building, kind of refuse to use them as I'm sick of him ringing me all the time despite me telling him not to

There a pushy lot.decent bunch though.
Try Phil Gilpin-premiere render supplies.hes a top man

Any idea how much K-rend FT is a bag at Direct building?

The like's of onestop,direct will give you a coat per bag then forget to mention deliver costs per pallet
The likes of Minster/Encon will deliver on site with a forklift

Yes try the insulation people they all seem to use moffat lorries. Is there an Encon near you.

I've been getting K-rend from build base however our local one has shut down now m, then switch he'd to Travis who are constantly sending out the wrong stuff.

Can anyone recommend a decent supplier in the north west, are rendit any good?

Thanks
Rendit mate James is spot on....

The like's of onestop,direct will give you a coat per bag then forget to mention deliver costs per pallet
The likes of Minster/Encon will deliver on site with a forklift

To be fair, I think we make it pretty obvious, dependant on post code its £40.00 + VAT per pallet. The last time you used us was around the 3rd March 2015 - lots has changed here since then mate.

On the Parex stuff we can do very good deals as we can on the Mapei and Vimark system

We arent Encon or these big companies with our own lorries, sadly its a thing we have to charge and trust me I hate doing it. I am looking into alternative options

Last edited:
We are Liverpool based supplier of Vimark premium quality renders and Bauwer insulation range. Could you please advise your requirements @craigEEE ? Our FT version is called Arenino, with coverage of 8m2@3mm thickness from 25kg bag.

FT isnt the same as Monochrome mate, its a scratch render which is hand applied so is not the same as Arenino.

Last edited:
We are Liverpool based supplier of Vimark premium quality renders and Bauwer insulation range. Could you please advise your requirements @craigEEE ? Our FT version is called Arenino, with coverage of 8m2@3mm thickness from 25kg bag.
Where are you in Liverpool, I'm pricing a big rendering job in Liverpool I'd like to have a look at your product

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

To be fair, I think we make it pretty obvious, dependant on post code its £40.00 + VAT per pallet. The last time you used us was around the 3rd March 2015 - lots has changed here since then mate.

On the Parex stuff we can do very good deals as we can on the Mapei and Vimark system

We arent Encon or these big companies with our own lorries, sadly its a thing we have to charge and trust me I hate doing it. I am looking into alternative options

I understand you need to pass on the delivery costs so it wasn't a personal dig at you I was merely advised the cheapest costs I have experienced.
For the record I've ordered a bit off nick at the Cornwall branch of late[emoji106]

I understand you need to pass on the delivery costs so it wasn't a personal dig at you I was merely advised the cheapest costs I have experienced.
For the record I've ordered a bit off nick at the Cornwall branch of late[emoji106]

I know it wasn't mate don't worry :)

Iv seen the orders you do with Nick, very good business mate and we hope we can do more in the future

Where are you in Liverpool, I'm pricing a big rendering job in Liverpool I'd like to have a look at your product

Hi @bobspread, we are based in Walton, L9. Would it be convenient for you to meet coming Thursday or the following week mate? I'll arrange material samples for you as well.

I'm busy this week and next week it would be a couple of weeks before I get time

We use Rendit quite a bit. Used to work for James old man back in the day. Been spot on to be fair. Even delivered gear out the same day once or twice when I've cocked up. Some of the big builders merchants have no idea what day it is sometimes.

Covered for cracks for 2 years as well.