Rendering sister in laws house for free and the sand is crap

Members online

Mag

Bloody hate doing homers for free and especially when the sand is crap and one bit will not take to the wall.

image.png

Is that peck still on here ..? He's gone all quite
Mate I think your alright and was honest that u had a off day on a job in your younger years I still get off days now but he went on a bit to much for me and become annoying for me so I said my piece and few others have hopefully he took the hint

Reactions: Mag
Mate I think your alright and was honest that u had a off day on a job in your younger years I still get off days now but he went on a bit to much for me and become annoying for me so I said my piece and few others have hopefully he took the hint
I know and on the plus side I put food on his table . We all have days when we think that will do .. I know where he lives I could go and knock on his door and go rambo on him but he's got the problem not me ..

I know and on the plus side I put food on his table . We all have days when we think that will do .. I know where he lives I could go and knock on his door and go rambo on him but he's got the problem not me ..

A bald Rambo :)

Come on
bigger than that mate amount of people who could slag me off is probably unreal but we all grow up and get away from the past people only remember your last job but we all improve once the responsibility creeps in I would love to be 21 again Friday to Sunday on the beer with work on a sat and sun as well but these days takes me 4 days to recover lol

Come on

bigger than that mate amount of people who could slag me off is probably unreal but we all grow up and get away from the past people only remember your last job but we all improve once the responsibility creeps in I would love to be 21 again Friday to Sunday on the beer with work on a sat and sun as well but these days takes me 4 days to recover lol
Yep god knows how I used to work as I was alway out on the piss and sometime only worked 2/3 days a week ..

Yep god knows how I used to work as I was alway out on the piss and sometime only worked 2/3 days a week ..
Hahaha me too Friday to Sunday was my thing I never even went home had work clothes in the van would change do the graft on a Saturday back to my mates have shower start again back in Sunday sometimes had hour sleep but could crack on the blokes I worked with gave me hell when I turned up but knew I would still get through was with them 8 years as well couldn't do it now though bit sad I had to grow up although I don't wanna be that 70 year old in weatherspoons when I get to that age

No,there is really... Pricksy;)..

See what I did there.. Mixy..pricksy..(y)..
Fatarm.. Fatty:bailando:
Is this like a community that you all know each other and I have fallen for the your all being nasty to each other thing but really your all mates :llorando:

Hahaha me too Friday to Sunday was my thing I never even went home had work clothes in the van would change do the graft on a Saturday back to my mates have shower start again back in Sunday sometimes had hour sleep but could crack on the blokes I worked with gave me hell when I turned up but knew I would still get through was with them 8 years as well couldn't do it now though bit sad I had to grow up although I don't wanna be that 70 year old in weatherspoons when I get to that age
I could probably still do it if I didn't have kids waking me up at 6 o'clock in the morning and that's no good if you've just got in ha ha

I could probably still do it if I didn't have kids waking me up at 6 o'clock in the morning and that's no good if you've just got in ha ha
Mine are up early no matter what time they go bed no way could I do a day now if been on piss would look like the job mixy is on about probably lol

Reactions: Mag