rendering over side of roof plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

canny 177

Hi Gents,
I need to render over the side of a wooden roof plate tucked up next to the soffit on a block built garage.The whole garage needs rendering as it is newly build.
If i fix metal mesh to the timber will that do,considering it is only 2 inches high?
Any help would be great.
Cheers
canny:glare:

As long as you fix the mesh onto the wallplate properly - and lap it over onto the blockwork - you're sorted!

And welcome to the forum ( Danny told me to say that)

i thought it was to create an independant barrier from the old substrate plasterking you are the weakest link goodbye

there is a nother way if the wall plate is set back of the egde ov the block work u can screw cement board to it & render on to that as ive done it on balconeys :RpS_thumbup:

right spunk stain now youve sobberd up after smelling the head off a shandy ill tell you like it is if you speak to me like that again in your little cyber world where you obviously think your untouchable youll end up in more s**t than you will ever excrete from your body in your whole life i bet you dont go around gobbing off like that in public coz if you did you wouldnt be here . you also need to get your facts right regarding things i.e the mp75 job which you rekon to know so much about whch was also 3 thousand metres plus 1200 metres of skim you carry on doing your kitchen ceilings and calling people chancers

Status
Not open for further replies.