rendering over rough render

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxdaz

alright boys got rendering job to sort out .someone has tryed to render a a house and have,nt done a very good job.the render is rough but flatish dont really want to knock it off and start again anyway customer doesnt want to pay out grands to get it done. what i am after is something that is quick to apply doesnt hang but can be built up in places doesnt have to be smooth finish one coat app would be great just want to get in and out . dont really want job but feel sorry for customer being ripped off giving us a bad name.so boys if anyone has any ideas let us know thanks

key out with a grinder, coat with sbr, first coat then render. Alot better to take it off though, you better hope the s**t jobs stuck to the wall though

any finish has long as it looks tidy .it is on the wall no worrys there just want simple solution to tidy it up thanks

thanks for that think i will go with the hi build . not my house bubbles65 you have,nt done any work down fulwood road have you women wants her money back lol

not that i have,nt a clue mate just dont go over other peoples s**t work been spreading form 20 yrs . i would knock it off and start from scratch if i could . sand or morter finish cant beat it ..

Mmmmmmm plastering 20 years and never had to do a refurb, d*m**o .....is that you?.....or oasis the spellings a give away

The terminology you use - coupled with your lack of a detailed explanation of the background to be covered - would indicate to me that spunky's assesment of you in post no.10 is correct.:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.