Rendering over new cork render

Peahead111

Hi, im after a bit of help, weve had a nightmare with our render, been ongoing for nearly a year.
we’ve had our house sprayed in cork render and to be honest the final finish is crap.
They originally supplied the wrong colour, agreed theyd messed up and sent someone out again with the correct colour but the house is now patchy as, and it looks shite.
We went back to brick to start off with and its had a new base coat then cork sprayed over that,
My question is, can we use, say Krend straight on top of that, Or would the cork have to come off?

Thanks in advance

Hope you get it sorted sounds an absolute nightmare bad news will be I doubt you can go straight over it good luck though

Hi, im after a bit of help, weve had a nightmare with our render, been ongoing for nearly a year.
we’ve had our house sprayed in cork render and to be honest the final finish is crap.
They originally supplied the wrong colour, agreed theyd messed up and sent someone out again with the correct colour but the house is now patchy as, and it looks shite.
We went back to brick to start off with and its had a new base coat then cork sprayed over that,
My question is, can we use, say Krend straight on top of that, Or would the cork have to come off?

Thanks in advance

Thanks in advance
You could maybe go over it with a silicone render if it's just patchy but flat enough to follow, that stuff usually sticks to anything