Rendering over conduit

Spread12

Morning been plastering many years but started a site where electrians haven’t chased in plastic conduit told them it’s too thick to sand cement won’t get any coverage but won’t chase them in
Agent said it’s fine but told them it will crack suggestions please thanks

Morning been plastering many years but started a site where electrians haven’t chased in plastic conduit told them it’s too thick to sand cement won’t get any coverage but won’t chase them in
get a disclaimer signed and crack on.

Did you speak with Kieran the fassa rep last week
He’s a t**t. He came out to meet me then told me I can’t buy direct from fassa and told me I had to buy from ecotex so I told him to forget it but leave me one of them T-shirt’s lol

He’s a t**t. He came out to meet me then told me I can’t buy direct from fassa and told me I had to buy from ecotex so I told him to forget it but leave me one of them T-shirt’s lol
I got couple of nice fassa bib and brace of him
And a coat and hi viz

Are you talking about rendering or floating? Are you talking about conduits or capping?