Rendering needed in Braintree Essex

Members online

Paul Grant

Front of our house needs re-rendering quickly!

Approximately 4.5 sq meters to cover see picture attached. Expansion joint on neighbouring property and drip beads over door and windows.

Must have insurance and be able to provide an invoice and guarantee

Attachments

• IMG-20170511-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20170511-WA0000.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 471
Front of our house needs re-rendering quickly!

Approximately 4.5 sq meters to cover see picture attached. Expansion joint on neighbouring property and drip beads over door and windows.

Must have insurance and be able to provide an invoice and guarantee
And I suppose you want a meter price.

As you haven't viewed the job / carried out a survey, I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion ? I though you were supposed to keep things professional?

lots of plasterers on here can tell a lot from a photo... may only be 4.5m2 but you got windows and pipes and cables to contend with so I would throwing out any ideas of prices you may have seen online and get 3 quotes from reputable plasterers and from there you will be able to gauge the real cost of this job...

I live in Braintree, but busy till Dec. That is already painted..... are you intending to just go over the top? Because that does have massive risks..... risks I would not want to gaurentee.

I live in Braintree, but busy till Dec. That is already painted..... are you intending to just go over the top? Because that does have massive risks..... risks I would not want to gaurentee.
I don't know why I always thought you in northern Ireland :tarjetaroja:

Its also that attitude of customer that ends up with a cowboy after no research or patience who there getting.
Couldn't agree more. How is anybody meant to even attempt a job like that with a customer who probably thinks he knows everything, tells you your job and how to do it.. and the other comment "AND"... lovely way to talk to people who are going to offer advice ect. Probably got to invoice and get paid in 30 days as well :risas:

good mad :D which one? (think you have shown me before though) :D :D
No mate haven't shown you, I used to ride a lot of motorcross years back had many bikes and then see one at my dads mates MOT garage, heard it was for sale and bought it there and then after 8 years of no riding. Fell in love all over again haha. I've got an sx125 at the moment and looking at a KTM EXC 300 as I really like doing my enduro riding. What have you got a bike fella?

No mate haven't shown you, I used to ride a lot of motorcross years back had many bikes and then see one at my dads mates MOT garage, heard it was for sale and bought it there and then after 8 years of no riding. Fell in love all over again haha. I've got an sx125 at the moment and looking at a KTM EXC 300 as I really like doing my enduro riding. What have you got a bike fella?

ah very nice :D I had a 525 EXC which was far too much for me :D I now have a 250 CRF which is ok :D oh and s1000xr :D Love riding best thing for me in the world :D

Last edited:
ah very nice :D I had a 525 EXC which was far too much for me :D I now have a 250 CRF which is ok :D oh and s1000xr :D Love riding best thing for me in the world :D
Yeah it's the weekends out in the fresh air feeling free lol. Nice bikes mate I'll be round for a ride on them soon :LOL::fuckyou:. I also own a gsxr-400 that hasn't been rode in a while and in storage. The 525 must have been an absolute animal.

Yeah it's the weekends out in the fresh air feeling free lol. Nice bikes mate I'll be round for a ride on them soon :LOL::fuckyou:. I also own a gsxr-400 that hasn't been rode in a while and in storage. The 525 must have been an absolute animal.

Yeah love it :D

The 525 was mental... front wheel in the air all the time... far too much for my skill level... the crf is the other way though now... but just love bombing about on it.

I may be getting a long term loan on 125cc road dirt bike in a few weeks to blast about on :D

Well if you do I would t mind see that :fuckyou:. Do you go to tracks or anything like that? And wouldn't have minded a go on that 525 haha.