Rendering Large Victorian House 300m2 loads of windows Bedford

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrpetem

Hi my grandad has a large house in Pulloxhill, bedfordshire. He is looking for a someone to come and give a quote to render the front and two sides of the house. Its too big a job for me to do so that is why I want to give it out here.
He wants to know whether you will remove the old render or not, and also he wants to keep the detailing on the corners and around the windows; Basically around the corners the render petrudes in the shape of blocks/steps, and also petrude around the windows. They are original features of the house so it would be nice to keep them.
The height to work up to is roughly 6m and width roughly 15m. Obvoisly scaffolding would be required, so you can give price with this and also without.
If anyone lives near here and can give a quote please post on here or send me a PM. Thanks.

The surface is very rough and he just wants it doing. I know what your thinking, why touch it if it doesnt need doing, but hes going to get it done either way.

mrpetem said:
The surface is very rough and he just wants it doing. I know what your thinking, why touch it if it doesnt need doing, but hes going to get it done either way.

Post some pics up you might get some better advise, you might be able to do it yourself.

Ok I cant seem to upload images... That petem on ebuild isnt me, but it could be my grandad or dad as we have same name. Or it might be somone else. Thanks simply, will msg merlin. Im going to try to display images via url instead just gna try find a site to upload images too.

Status
Not open for further replies.