rendering info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mixed answer from me. I have the enthusiasm to help and have always been there with advise whether people ask for it or not. But it depends....If the person shows me true enthusiasm then yes if he is independent. If he is working or associated with a local toerag then no. I have passed on loads of work to good competitors who I respect and have never got any work off them back. Well it does,t last forever but at least I tried. I prefer to pass good work on to the good competition than let the undercutting idiots have it. Good competition is good at their job and charge at least what I charge or more. Those cheaper than me can go and rot.

So good luck harvey, per-sue your interest in rendering, look at others and observe. Ask questions and read the rendering forum on here. It is a job that will work today and you will do the same thing tomorrow and fail. Learn all the fails and you will get there. Thats what I did. I was self taught. With the modern renders of today I have travelled all over the Country to learn new methods and am still doing so.

My grateful thanks are to Les Lord of PFT Northern, a star. Also Southern Monkey a gentleman, Grand Wizard (Gibbo?), Blones, Pikey king and Martin of Render King in Leeds. Andy666. Some of these names are off Lords & Downings forum. These are people who through their own enthusiasm spent time to give or show me information which up to 2009 I had never heard off. I would probably still be doing s&c only if it wash,t for them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.