rendering in Deal, Kent

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

zolco

Private Member
Hi all,

Looking to get someone in to render this 2 bed semi for us in Deal, Kent, bang on the seaside, currently occupied by tenants, side and rear elevation can be done from flat roof, front elevation needs scaffolding up, 9 Windows and 1 door to negotiate, would like plastic beads as severe weather conditions. roughly 100sqm
Trying to get this done this year, as the house suffering from damp in places due to crappy pointing.
please get in touch if you interested, no timewasters or bodgers.
You can message me here or call 07504680057 I'll ring you back if no answer.
Cheers,
Zol

Attachments

• WP_000236 (2).jpg
    WP_000236 (2).jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 286
I know weather is crap but can't let the place fall apart, again...
It has been there for 100 years ,don,t think it will fall apart , we only do weber colour render ,so i cannot help you , best of luck with it ,and get your wall ties checked out

Try ringing decent rendering firms the back end of the winter so to get organised for the spring.
Will struggle getting it done this year now!!!

Cheers Bobby, I might just have to camp down there and bang it out myself if no takers

Try ringing decent rendering firms the back end of the winter so to get organised for the spring.
Will struggle getting it done this year now!!!
We did 6 houses on Herne Bay sea front last year,starting in December :RpS_scared: not much fun ,but it was a mild winter ,just a bit wet:RpS_crying:

I got no local knowledge at all, I'm 120mls from.this house, hence trying to get someone in, don't know anyone locally. Been done over before by reputable firm on this property, pain in the back side really...

Hi all,

Looking to get someone in to render this 2 bed semi for us in Deal, Kent, bang on the seaside, currently occupied by tenants, side and rear elevation can be done from flat roof, front elevation needs scaffolding up, 9 Windows and 1 door to negotiate, would like plastic beads as severe weather conditions. roughly 100sqm
Trying to get this done this year, as the house suffering from damp in places due to crappy pointing.
please get in touch if you interested, no timewasters or bodgers.
You can message me here or call 07504680057 I'll ring you back if no answer.
Cheers,
Zol
Take out the bad cement pointing use lime pointing last 100 years

Take out the bad cement pointing use lime pointing last 100 years
Unfortunately, its been done every year, but the bricks are almost crumbling away, that`s why I want to render it up, rather paint it every summer like others do on the strip just to keep it neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.