Rendering. Garden wall and planter

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathanrose

Hi guys

have a job coming up requires me to render a 15mx2m new blockwork wall and a 3mx1m planter what would your advice be on which render to use was thinking Parex with mesh bedded in.

Many thanks

Any render cement based. Garden walls are usually built al wrong for rendering so cash no receipt.

Tank the inside of the planter if it's empty plastic membrane wouldn't go a miss neither.

Hi guys

have a job coming up requires me to render a 15mx2m new blockwork wall and a 3mx1m planter what would your advice be on which render to use was thinking Parex with mesh bedded in.

Many thanks
Concrete blocks ? 4-1 washed sand and cement both coats

As said above ,they are getting very popular at the moment , done 88m2 of planters ,fire pit and steps 2 weeks ago , look great when done ,but for how long , i always tell the customer the risk , but if it is what they want ,then get it on

As said above ,they are getting very popular at the moment , done 88m2 of planters ,fire pit and steps 2 weeks ago , look great when done ,but for how long , i always tell the customer the risk , but if it is what they want ,then get it on

very true.spend on a decent copping on top then just sand & cement.mono/thin coat is a waste of tune.will go green in a year

Tidy job mate.although I have found over time there will be a issue with cracking on the top as there is no copping.looks smart though

Tidy job mate.although I have found over time there will be a issue with cracking on the top as there is no copping.looks smart though

I tried to get the customer to have copings but she wouldn't have it. It would have saved me loads if beads and stress...lol

Only taken me over two years to learn how to post a picture :RpS_blushing: , i won,t turn into @Marshy ,promise :RpS_unsure::RpS_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Only taken me over two years to learn how to post a picture :RpS_blushing: , i won,t turn into @Marshy ,promise :RpS_unsure::RpS_wink:

And what a fine first picture to post keith:RpS_thumbup:
Looks tidy that mate.

More pics more more more mmooorrreeee!!!! :RpS_laugh: You've got the bug now @keithuk :RpS_wink:

Looks nice and neat Keith. Last summer we had 350 linear meters of planter to do in Blanc du littoral in someones gardens. Beading that little lot up seemed to go on for ever. Same story, they didn't want copings so beaded the tops with a 5mm run into the planters and sealed it up with paraguard , with a bit of luck it should stay looking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.