RENDERING EWI APPRENTICE REQUIRED BARNSLEY SYORKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

plazz

renderer apprentice wanted to join gang some experiance in ewi rendering or plastering would be an advantage must have cscs card be able to get to worsbrough dale barnsley syorks for 6am as taken too and from work immediate start for right person wage depends on experiance tel dean on 07970 329614

Hi I'm wanting to learn ewi
Iv been plastering 13 years but only done a little ewi, fixing track foam boards and first coat, on houses ready for dashes to finish off
Iv got cscs card and from Wakefield

Was only onabout it the other day how I need more experience in externals! Would jump all over this if I was not busy for the next 3/4 months. I'll ask around see if anyone els is looking

I cant apply as i often like to climb on mrs marshy around that time? Well she rolls on me??
download (29).jpg

renderer apprentice wanted to join gang some experiance in ewi rendering or plastering would be an advantage must have cscs card be able to get to worsbrough dale barnsley syorks for 6am as taken too and from work immediate start for right person wage depends on experiance tel dean on 07970 329614

im going to give you a call as we offer apprentices - 07592 318344

Status
Not open for further replies.