Rendering a curved wall

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

adapt

Hi guys I have a curved wall the rub up and just wondering do you have any tips on floating it as there is an internal curve and an external curve too ?

All depends how accurate it needs to be. You can plumb and dot it, then cut a board into the curve you need or you can just rule off with a rule but only vertically. When applying you need to put it on horizontally only.

Sorry its an external wall and it needs to be floated, its scratched and beaded up I just wondered is there any tips to rubbing up a curve as I am worried about the float digging in ?

The external curve is easy ,the internal a bit harder ,with all curved walls make your ruling spot on ,take your time with that ,the rest is easy ,best of luck with it

Cheers guys I bought a narrow float a few weeks back so I will use that on the tricky bits.

I sort of thought the ruling will be the main thing needed to get it right.

Too use to flat walls but i like a challenge, lets hope i have some hair left after it lol

sleep with your arm wrapped around a piss pot for a couple of nights so that you can get the swing of the curve.

Status
Not open for further replies.