Renderers/Plasterers in herts/essex

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgp

Hello all
Ive been a plasterer for 3 years now had experience doing mainly private jobs but have had nothing for a while now. If there are any firms in the herts/esssex area need any labour particularly exterior rendering I am available, 33 years old hard working with own van and tools.
Cheers
Ross.

hello ross
might have some work for you.you say you've been plastering 3 years what did you do before that? were you a labourer or did you serve an apprenticeship? how did you learn to plaster?
we are a family run 2 and 1 gang based around saffron walden area,we're busy at the moment and could do with a hand every now and again.we do all types of plastering such as rendering,pargetry,floor screeding,skimming dot and dab,float and set,cornicing,we can run cornice in-situ as well.we work to a very high standard and 95% of our work is by recommendation.pm me so we can have a chat.
thanks
duncan

hello
can't say that i know phippsy.we don't really know any other spreads in the area,we're miserable like that!

luckylad said:
hello ross
might have some work for you.you say you've been plastering 3 years what did you do before that? were you a labourer or did you serve an apprenticeship? how did you learn to plaster?
we are a family run 2 and 1 gang based around saffron walden area,we're busy at the moment and could do with a hand every now and again.we do all types of plastering such as rendering,pargetry,floor screeding,skimming dot and dab,float and set,cornicing,we can run cornice in-situ as well.we work to a very high standard and 95% of our work is by recommendation.pm me so we can have a chat.
thanks
duncan

Is that advertising lol

hello
sorry if i broke any rules i was just telling him what we do.i thought it could be a golden opportunity for someone with 3 years experience to come and work with us and perhaps learn new skills or improve what he's got already.

I doubt it's advertising, more a case of what they've got to offer someone, besides, someones looking for work and someones expressed interest, so shouldn't be knocked

Status
Not open for further replies.