renderer wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

owls

Private Member
im after someone thats a competant renderer, using monocouche, thin coat acrylics, thermal.

Working in one of my gangs as part of a 2 and 1 on a day rate, on projects across North and West yorkshire.

CSCS etc no chancers need apply.

if you fit the bill drop us a pm.
thanks.

hello weve got a comedian in the house.

if you dont know what it means in the context of the post then its not you.
yes your right in dictionary corner -competent

im after someone thats a competant renderer, using monocouche, thin coat acrylics, thermal.

Working in one of my gangs as part of a 2 and 1 on a day rate, on projects across North and West yorkshire.

thanks.
'cscs etc' so you are looking for a contractor?

Again someone offering work and some people taking the piss. I see that hasnt changed on here. Surely people offering work on here should be seen as a good thing and not to be taken this piss off as it will just drive people to advertise elsewhere

Again someone offering work and some people taking the piss. I see that hasnt changed on here. Surely people offering work on here should be seen as a good thing and not to be taken this piss off as it will just drive people to advertise elsewhere

i arnt going to do it again, its no wonder members are leaving the forum.

Don't take any notice of the shite he spouts Owl, he's clearly a fu'cking moron. Just read a few of his posts.

I'd jump at the chance if I wasn't so busy and had a bit more experience in the new renders.

Edit: I dont have a cscs card either :RpS_lol:

Last edited:
that tboy is a fukwit of the highest order, contributes nothing and only he finds his 'jokes' funny.

Maybe tboy is really just 'tea boy'....
Nice opportunity for someone though there Owls.

ive advertised a few different posts on here, over last few years and had mixed responses, but worth a try on here first.

hi there mate , am new to the forum , cant workout how to pm you :/ lol
am keen to find out more about the job offered
give me a call if the job is still available - 07850 161812 , many thanks russ

hi there mate , am new to the forum , cant workout how to pm you :/ lol
am keen to find out more about the job offered
give me a call if the job is still available - 07850 161812 , many thanks russ

as said thanks for gettng in touch Russ, ill keep my ears open in case any other outfits I know are taking machine lads on.

im new to this site an obvious time for taking piss or banter but when someomes trying to help another man make a living its time somebody grew up!fair play owls

Been looking at doing the courses to get a bit of practice with the stuff, if you wasn't looking for someone competent I would of jumped at it for a low day rate just for the experience

Been looking at doing the courses to get a bit of practice with the stuff, if you wasn't looking for someone competent I would of jumped at it for a low day rate just for the experience

your a fair way off me in manchester. never mind the courses look for a renderer to work with youll find it more beneficial.

if you was closer and willing to train me as ive never used these modern renders i would have loved it, but alas, nice to see people with so much work they need more bods, well in owls

hi mate x2 and X1 squad interested call me on 07513976393 lee

thanks.
Hi mate x2 and x1 squad here for that call lee on 07513976393

I noticed there are few who would take the job if they was nearer, they want to learn about the modern renders?

So obviously they are not already renderers but want to learn. Once they have learned and not living in Owl,s Country then what?

Soon as they a competent and time to pay back they are off! This is what worries me with plasterers wanting me to teach them EWI. Once they know how to do it then they simply work for whoever who wants experienced men and I am back to square one.

I noticed there are few who would take the job if they was nearer, they want to learn about the modern renders?

So obviously they are not already renderers but want to learn. Once they have learned and not living in Owl,s Country then what?

Soon as they a competent and time to pay back they are off! This is what worries me with plasterers wanting me to teach them EWI. Once they know how to do it then they simply work for whoever who wants experienced men and I am back to square one.

thats the case,
ive trained loads up over the years,some are still on my books, but most have pissed off. but most dont hack it, they cant afford to run there own business on the scale that i do , so there not competators as such, and cant hack it on there own so sub for firms for 120 a day.

And some people are takers!

Most of us are takers and a few like myself are givers.

Still a giver but now more choosy who I give to.

Status
Not open for further replies.