renderer wanted full time

looking for a renderer to join us full time using thincoat and mono renders. based in portsmouth
@lurpak is your man.

Simply teach him to render, get him to move house,. persuade him to work after 1200hrs and accept less than £400 a day and he'll be perfect.

You'll laugh all the way to the Leeds.

@lurpak is your man.

Simply teach him to render, get him to move house,. persuade him to work after 1200hrs and accept less than £400 a day and he'll be perfect.

You'll laugh all the way to the Leeds.
I wouldn't call thin coat rendering it's outside skimming in my opinion another thing you can teach monkeys to do! No offense machine heads. .. well a bit lol!

Man I’m so tempted to say I’d come , at the minute I’m booked up but if you don’t get someone permanently and I could I would, moving south had been on my mind for over a year

Man I’m so tempted to say I’d come , at the minute I’m booked up but if you don’t get someone permanently and I could I would, moving south had been on my mind for over a year
Honestly mate make the move I lived in Leeds for 35 years been in Devon 7 years and think why the hell didn't I do this a long time ago it's a rat race up north money is shite to much competition. The way of life down here is so much better!

Honestly mate make the move I lived in Leeds for 35 years been in Devon 7 years and think why the hell didn't I do this a long time ago it's a rat race up north money is shite to much competition. The way of life down here is so much better!
Thanks mate I never knew that how old are you if don’t mind me asking? I have a lot of friends down south and been thinking about it for over a year no kids so no upheaval there and tbh feel need a change in my life , weather south is the answer I don’t know but appreciate your comments of experience

Nothing to loose then Vincey, when we made the move we were unhappy where we lived, poked up with s**t neighbours etc. S o we sold the house and went. Took the opinion of the House is like a car, if i dont like ill sell it and get another.Always plenty work about, just depends if you want to go and look for it.

Just turned 42 bud I made loads of new pals down here and work contacts life's to short for ifs and buts jump in with both feet you can only give things a go and money down here pisses all over up north. Dunno if you're private or site but I know a firm in South West were you will get £4 for skimming starting tomorrow!

Thanks mate I never knew that how old are you if don’t mind me asking? I have a lot of friends down south and been thinking about it for over a year no kids so no upheaval there and tbh feel need a change in my life , weather south is the answer I don’t know but appreciate your comments of experience
Have a few weekends away mate, that way you can have a look about and see whereabouts you like. You won’t regret it! (y)

Just turned 42 bud I made loads of new pals down here and work contacts life's to short for ifs and buts jump in with both feet you can only give things a go and money down here pisses all over up north. Dunno if you're private or site but I know a firm in South West were you will get £4 for skimming starting tomorrow!
Why skim for £4 a metre when you can do outdoor skimming for £70 metre, you can teach a monkey many things but you can't teach him how to make money lol

mate f**k the house it all about the aerea

Truth hurts don’t it bumder boi

You do realise that I’ve openly said 100 times I don’t render? Not because it’s so complicated that I can’t do it, because I don’t need to or want to.

If your life worth is that you can render then I genuinely feel sorry for you. Sad mate.

You do realise that I’ve openly said 100 times I don’t render? Not because it’s so complicated that I can’t do it, because I don’t need to or want to.

If your life worth is that you can render then I genuinely feel sorry for you. Sad mate.
U don’t render cause only skim shining over artex are the only jobs available on my builder u twatt

U don’t render cause only skim shining over artex are the only jobs available on my builder u twatt

So you don’t even deny it lol. Should have tried harder in school you waste. Our of curiosity what age did you give up and put rendering on the pedastool lol f**k**g saddo

So you don’t even deny it lol. Should have tried harder in school you waste. Our of curiosity what age did you give up and put rendering on the pedastool lol f**k**g saddo
Try harder in school ? what u waffling on about u brummie chav.im trained in all aspects of the trade, no pedastool, go have another can u pissed up wife beating chav