Renderer Required for a New Build in France 1hour from Calais

Members online

i got the same last night !!!
That's not right. I contacted you to ask why you were upset at one of my posts. I can copy and paste the whole conversation to show that. You seemed to get upset because you thought you were the big man helping that girl plasterer and you thought I had insulted you which was incorrect.

1. Hi

I don't understand why you are being aggressive? I didn't contradict you in any way. I posted my post without even reading yours. I am glad you have sorted something out for her but you are taking things too seriously

Maester, Yesterday at 7:55 PMReport

2. algeemanPrivate Member

Hi

I don't understand why you are being aggressive? I didn't contradict you in any way. I posted my post without even reading yours. I am glad you have sorted something out for her but you are taking things too seriously
    ???
    this forums not to be taken too seriously mate.
    i wasnt meant to be aggresive just banter.

algeeman, Yesterday at 8:03 PMReport

3. MaesterNew Member
    Okay. I thought I had upset you but I didn't mean my post to come over as rubbishing anything you had said. No problem.

Maester, Yesterday at 8:04 PMReport

4. algeemanPrivate Member
    no sir !!
    you havnt upset me at all.
    if your new to the forum youl soon see theres alot of piss taking on here most of it is light hearted.

enjoy the ride !!

That's not right. I contacted you to ask why you were upset at one of my posts. I can copy and paste the whole conversation to show that. You seemed to get upset because you thought you were the big man helping that girl plasterer and you thought I had insulted you which was incorrect.

whats up with you... i told ya its banter on here to stop taking everything so serious !!
i told you on the message you hadnt up set me......how are old are you ??
dont you think this is a bit petty ??

ive got my site light on it now.....
its gonna be a late one.

il keep popping back to the @gps politics rooms for entertainment.

Attachments

• 20170331_210058.jpg
    20170331_210058.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 294
This was better than reading a uni finish thread I will say about time this place had a new angle on people getting upset and throwing a few nasty words about, keep up the good work, did anyone actually get the job in France I got sidetracked after the fairy bloke messaging everyone privately to see if he had upset them :whistle:

This was better than reading a uni finish thread I will say about time this place had a new angle on people getting upset and throwing a few nasty words about, keep up the good work, did anyone actually get the job in France I got sidetracked after the fairy bloke messaging everyone privately to see if he had upset them :whistle:
Hopefully nobody got involved past banter on this particular escapade ,
Nothing about it looked or seemed right.
IMG_6222.JPG