Renderer needed in Upminster Essex for immediate start


New Member
As you can see from the picture below I've just had the render fall off from the front of my 1930's Semi. The front of the house is south facing and the render has blown in patches up to the sides of the 1st floor window.

Looking for quotes from a quality renderer to remove the render from where it's fallen up to the top of the window and replace. I would also be interested in views on which render would be best to use for the job and how to ensure the quality of the renderer I employ.

Many Thanks
Gareth 07885 757 238

I'd hack it all off ,give it a splatter /scud coat .,then next day a render coat of 5/1 sand and cement with waterproof,leave it a week and apply a floating coat of 6/1/1 sand cement /lime ,
Are the panels remaining or been replaced ? Like for like etc