Render

MIXERMAN

Got a bungalow to price for render. Thinking of scratching in normal s and c . And top coat in ocr. To get even finish. Wot do you think. Never used it.

Got a bungalow to price for render. Thinking of scratching in normal s and c . And top coat in ocr. To get even finish. Wot do you think. Never used it.
Mate I did this last year on someone else’s job it was ok but after I just thought should of just used the ocr as a scratch coat instead as I enjoy using that material

Don't bother with sand and cement mate
Sponges up great,
Screenshot_20200229_204458.jpg
price one of these in.

Can't you get a nice even finish with sand and cement? If not why not?

Mate I did this last year on someone else’s job it was ok but after I just thought should of just used the ocr as a scratch coat instead as I enjoy using that material
You've got the mighty ritmo m,
What water setting are you running for
Pral m, mate

Agree mate good luck with it are you spraying it now for an overnight?
I've got two plots to do with detached garages, I've been beading up and masking finished early so I've had a blast on the garage to get settings right it's going to be overnight mate

Did you sort out the electrocution problem?
Yes mate marigolds seem to have done the trick for now :ROFLMAO:
Seriously though I'm going to get it sent off when I can do without it, although the weather is s*** there's hardly a couple of days go by where I haven't needed it,
Baumit don't f****** like me trying to rip me off