Render, sand cement finish

Drewbirchenough

Hello Everyone, first post here and unfortunately it's because I have a problem I could really do with some help on.
So, I've sand and cement rendered a wall, the customer asked for a rough finish so I rubbed it down with my plaggy float. We walked away happy with a job well done.
Not so much for the customer. He's saying to me that it's tough in places and smooth in others, the argument as to with it is or isn't or not is no matter to me because he doesn't like it so that seems to be that.
What I'm asking is, is there any product or slurry mix I could roller over it to make the finish consistent? The customer is painting the wall after and I've assured him the paint will cover any sins he isn't happy with but he's not having it. Any suggestions greatly appreciated!
Cheers
Drew

Knock up a slurry with Ronafix and either brush and stipple ish with a fat paste brush or roller on and lace off with a spatula. Be warned Ronafix is f**k**g expensive

Hello Everyone, first post here and unfortunately it's because I have a problem I could really do with some help on.
So, I've sand and cement rendered a wall, the customer asked for a rough finish so I rubbed it down with my plaggy float. We walked away happy with a job well done.
Not so much for the customer. He's saying to me that it's tough in places and smooth in others, the argument as to with it is or isn't or not is no matter to me because he doesn't like it so that seems to be that.
What I'm asking is, is there any product or slurry mix I could roller over it to make the finish consistent? The customer is painting the wall after and I've assured him the paint will cover any sins he isn't happy with but he's not having it. Any suggestions greatly appreciated!
Cheers
Drew
Yes pics would help if the work and finish wanted

Cheers
Drew

Did they not get what they asked for?