Render plaster machine

Members online

Trevor Naylor

Anyone know which machine is best all rounder Monocouche/acrylic/silicon and internal plaster.
Or does anyone know one for sale at a good price.

No ..... no... no :endesacuerdo:
It doesn’t work like this! You have to hit him wher the money is coming from.....
@Plasterers1StopShop will be mad when he sees someone is selling dressed K4 half the price and the same accessories , just way cheaper :D
:fuckyou:
Oh, that will cost Danny few slaps :D

If im using same manufactorer and im new on this forum why i cannot spread the world with it , maybe someone will be interested and will actually would like material more then anything else , im happy with them and they beating any quote for me , so why i cannot discover one more place for someone? :))) who is Danny?

If im using same manufactorer and im new on this forum why i cannot spread the world with it , maybe someone will be interested and will actually would like material more then anything else , im happy with them and they beating any quote for me , so why i cannot discover one more place for someone? :))) who is Danny?
Maybe talk about something else aswell lol oh and @Danny is my assistant/tec guy :)

Hi am Danny :D

No ..... no... no :endesacuerdo:
It doesn’t work like this! You have to hit him wher the money is coming from.....
@Plasterers1StopShop will be mad when he sees someone is selling dressed K4 half the price and the same accessories , just way cheaper :D
:fuckyou:
Oh, that will cost Danny few slaps :D

To be honest mate, I really couldn't care less if they sell the Kaleta version. Yes, Kaleta make our K4, but its nothing like the machine they sell. Its a different spec, made for us. If it was the same, I would just sell Kaleta lol! I know for a fact they wont offer the same service, price, generator or experience we can

If you look at their price, its also more than ours! We always offer the best deal as you should know ;-)

To be honest mate, I really couldn't care less if they sell the Kaleta version. Yes, Kaleta make our K4, but its nothing like the machine they sell. Its a different spec, made for us. If it was the same, I would just sell Kaleta lol! I know for a fact they wont offer the same service, price, generator or experience we can

If you look at their price, its also more than ours! We always offer the best deal as you should know ;-)
I would have said the same thing , if I knew Chuck Norris is watching :D

:)

I don’t know what you talking about I’ve got both of them oneKaleta one yours they both exactly the sam:D