Render on timber frame

bex1307

I have a timber framed extension. We have put marine play on the outside. I have ordered tyvec and was thinking I then batten. The renderer is saying he is using sand and cement render which is not suitable for carrier boards I believe. What other options do I have for rendering a timber frame? Can it actually be done using sand and cement

I have a timber framed extension. We have put marine play on the outside. I have ordered tyvec and was thinking I then batten. The renderer is saying he is using sand and cement render which is not suitable for carrier boards I believe. What other options do I have for rendering a timber frame? Can it actually be done using sand and cement

No...thincoat silicone render systems only...you need to find another renderer that knows his arse from his elbow

@Casper