render job

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

southernmonkey

Private Member
i got a big render job to do about 3 million metres got to be done in 5 days anyone wanna giveme a hand ...i'm not gonna share it with anyone on here in fact i aint really got it but i just thought i would sound good if i said i did and offered it ....in fact they just changed the spec ...its a super duper new render that only i can do ....thanks anyway lads 8)

you know who you need for that one, mr render systems and he will take a vid and yet another website below his name ;D

Monkey as you know I'm not plastering at the moment (if ever again) so this looks like the perfect job for me to apply for, if I'm to late for this one then please consider me for any other jobs you don't have.

That's a relief, but remember any other jobs you don't have or have no intention of subbing out I'm your man.

im really upset you didnt offer that to me stu , im not gonna involve you in that massive job i got in the SAS barracks doin that bulletproof render from sto now :mad:

im glad you find this funny... have you lot never had the specifcations changed??? doing a job thats right for the property and the customer??? well its all sorted now... so have a laugh at that...
PS will post some more videos so you can see what professionals have to contend with....

you wouldnt believe what i have to contend with,,,,,think i might start making videos too ;D

took my 20 year old Putmiester with me to spay the job... but sold it to the farmer for 20p... its great for pumping liquid manure...

im still waiting for him to tell me what product and what machine he was hiring in the uk over 20 years ago. he must have a video of it somewhere

ohh it would have been a putzmeister p13. Its not worth getting a smaller machine because the job was too big. Anything under 5k meters is applied by hand

I was taping on a large commercial job in Hamburg in 1993, and they were using a projection plastering machine for all the service and stairwell areas. The machine was as like a f**k**g tank.

TonyM said:
I was taping on a large commercial job in Hamburg in 1993, and they were using a projection plastering machine for all the service and stairwell areas. The machine was as like a (french word)ing tank.

sounds like an mtec 300.

spunky said:
???............errrrrrr what were the prices like compared to today?

That was about a quid a metre back then. I get anywhere from £3 s&f today.

We were throwing (literally 8) ) it on by hand laughing at all the lads
on the machine trying to keep up with us ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

That was 20 yrs ago, deffo too f ucked to do it now :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.