Render Excellerator

Rend Master

Hi,
Can any one recommend a good Render excellerator for Krend K1 scrap for same day scratch.

One that actually works, thanks

K rend actually make one that’s reasonably priced, but as said it ain’t really going to work to effect this time of year.

Majority of the manufacturers accelerators work, K-rend would be the best of for K1. As said above, you'll be lucky for it to be completely effective with these current temps and short hours. Try and stick to manufacturers products, I.e Weber's accelerator for Weber, Parex for Parex - they have all been tested so the dosages/strength will all be regulated.

Even if you got it to set in time it will be set full of water. Scratching back is unpredictable when it’s full of water.

Thanks for all the tips.

I’ve been speaking to some people I know and they have been using calcium chloride flakes spraying on parex early and scratching off 4 hours later.
Has anyone ever used this product.

Thanks for all the tips.

I’ve been speaking to some people I know and they have been using calcium chloride flakes spraying on parex early and scratching off 4 hours later.

Be aware, flakes will not only damage your machine, but will also change the composition of the Render. The likes of Parex strongly advise not using Flakes

Be aware, flakes will not only damage your machine, but will also change the composition of the Render. The likes of Parex strongly advise not using Flakes
Agreed,
They work, but any issues with the render and Parex won’t want to know,and they clog your machine up so I’ve been told.

Nothing wrong with using the flakes I’ve been using them for years ? Weber parex k rend all have Calcium chloride in them . It’s simple when your cleaning out your machine use clean water from another but and I’ve never had an issue ..

Thanks for all the tips.

Yep but don’t get me wrong the flakes are good but I think Weber’s is the best ..

U remind me of a farm rainbow trout in a wild river,bitting at any chance I love it, keep going bean head

Mate, you’re not touching the sides. I’ve bitten a few times on here, you’re nowhere near getting a bite. You keep tagging my name in stuff, You give me more attention than me mrs

Nothing wrong with using the flakes I’ve been using them for years ? Weber parex k rend all have Calcium chloride in them . It’s simple when your cleaning out your machine use clean water from another but and I’ve never had an issue ..

They do, but a quality assured and controlled amount. That’s been tested and approved with their material.

Worth researching why the use of calcium chloride flakes is now banned within the concrete industry, if it damages concrete and metals, what does it do to Render, Mesh etc

They do, but a quality assured and controlled amount. That’s been tested and approved with their material.

Worth researching why the use of calcium chloride flakes is now banned within the concrete industry, if it damages concrete and metals, what does it do to Render, Mesh etc
This is food grade so it must be killing us all as well .. never had any render come off yet .

Thanks for all the replies lads. I’ve been doing some research and have found a site that sells this product called Go-rend has anyone used this product.