Render boards!!

Members online

loky11

OK so is there a light weight mono that can go on render carrier boards ? I know tc is the better option but just curios.

We used a k rend on insulation boards a few years back on their base coat still on to this day . Webber wouldn't allow it and it was customer who gave green light

We used a k rend on insulation boards a few years back on their base coat still on to this day . Webber wouldn't allow it and it was customer who gave green light

Aye was that k1 or lw1 ? Wonder if lw1 would be ok on cement boards ?

Well ive seen the lot fall off couldnt help but laff i no i shouldnt..
I think uve got a better chance using hp12 first as a base then the rest fill up to the beads with mono lightweight stuff.. 50/50 chance of it failing..

Well ive seen the lot fall off couldnt help but laff i no i shouldnt..
I think uve got a better chance using hp12 first as a base then the rest fill up to the beads with mono lightweight stuff.. 50/50 chance of it failing..

I'll ask a rep see what they come back with.

Aye was that k1 or lw1 ? Wonder if lw1 would be ok on cement boards ?
Can't really remember as customer sorted it . At a guess it was he 12 or 14 . Think we used 10 mm beads . One thing I know is he did half house in webber then similar colour to match of k rend as I remember him saying if it looks bad fatha in law can paint it

Can't really remember as customer sorted it . At a guess it was he 12 or 14 . Think we used 10 mm beads . One thing I know is he did half house in webber then similar colour to match of k rend as I remember him saying if it looks bad fatha in law can paint it
So when did he paint it?