Render arch bead

Members online

Probably the cost of making product which wouldn’t sell much volume mate therefore be more expensive and hardly sell any as such being more expensive , I use drip or stop and cut quite often into the wing

Bend an angle bead around your stomach or something round slide the bead along and back holding it firmly and very gradually pull your arms back until it’s the curve you want. Do test runs on old bits of galvanised beads. We have bent them in to a semi circle and fixed them up, just make sure the wings are not proud of the bead when it’s fixed

Bend an angle bead around your stomach or something round slide the bead along and back holding it firmly and very gradually pull your arms back until it’s the curve you want. Do test runs on old bits of galvanised beads. We have bent them in to a semi circle and fixed them up, just make sure the wings are not proud of the bead when it’s fixed
you serious?

When I do it next I’ll get my boy to take pictures for you. I’m surprised you have never done it, I’ve only done it with angle beads stainless and galvanised, I have bent a stop bead but not to much and to be honest they look s**t on render

Ended up bending 2 stop beads and hammered them on with masonry nails..

Attachments

• BC5DC210-B650-4FC2-BAE2-3073FDEF4754.jpeg
    BC5DC210-B650-4FC2-BAE2-3073FDEF4754.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 429