Render and set with k rend gp mortar

Members online

Jim85

Anyone ever used k rend gp for render and set?

What's it like to skim?

Has it got waterproofer in it?

Iv also got some outside work to do with it aswell, we have to do r7, scratch with mesh embedded and then top off.

What does top coat pull in like? Is there much suction?

Thanks[emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone ever used k rend gp for render and set?

What's it like to skim?

Has it got waterproofer in it?

Iv also got some outside work to do with it aswell, we have to do r7, scratch with mesh embedded and then top off.

What does top coat pull in like? Is there much suction?

Thanks[emoji106][emoji106]

Yes it's great gear rubs up sound on external

Yes I rubbed it up within the hour this time last year.it's as good as weber ocr imo

That's not good I want it to hang around a bit! Got 800m2 to do

I'm sure it'll be good stuff. Never used a bagged s n c gotta be better then the s**t what comes out a bell mixer

20150522_135447.jpg
20150522_135447.jpg
It was on a small extension around 15 more panels .I dropped back n rubbed 1st panel after an hour .so it will hang longer to that thickness. I am trying to send a picture

View attachment 16772 View attachment 16772 It was on a small extension around 15 more panels .I dropped back n rubbed 1st panel after an hour .so it will hang longer to that thickness. I am trying to send a picture
View attachment 16772 View attachment 16772 It was on a small extension around 15 more panels .I dropped back n rubbed 1st panel after an hour .so it will hang longer to that thickness. I am trying to send a picture
15 metres I meant