Rend aid

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mono

Does anybody know the fastest and most efficient way to apply rend aid to thermalite,tried rolling it total waist of time.Im thinking tight coat with hawk and trowel any suggestions?

yes, a thin coat and then artex roller. Bear in mind the Weber book shows a stipple and not a scratch. If you scratch Weber will not back you up. Not that they would anyway!

i have sprayed it with a d6-3 twister before with no problems
What the water setting on that mate , being a g4 ? and what size cap ,on the spray gun should i use , still have not sprayed rendaid but we have another one coming up ,so we want to give it a go .any tips guys ?thanks (apart from cover well up :RpS_scared: )

Last edited:
What the water setting on that mate , being a g4 ? and what size cap ,on the spray gun should i use , still have not sprayed rendaid but we have another one coming up ,so we want to give it a go .any tips guys ?thanks (apart from cover well up :RpS_scared: )

cant remember the water but think it was around 300ish just use a 12-14mm cap, you need to cover up but to be honest its pretty stick stuff so its not as messy to spray as you would think we just sprayed in wide bands and then just spread it about with our trowels ....and then scratched it

weber tech told me a scratch is sufficient!!

They probably did and then ring the next day and another tech rep will tell you different. If there was a fault they would use the reference in the book against you. Saying they told you to scratch it means nothing with proof.

Did the rep have a Caribbean accent? Mee owe

Status
Not open for further replies.