removing coving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie

Private Member
any tips on removing coving that's totally plastered into the ceiling and walls aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!:RpS_cursing:

Grinder ...disc cutter then kango :RpS_unsure:

I was thinking 1 of those ne multi-cutter tool thing might work that sparkys use for cutting chases but would rather not buy for 1 every blue moon job like....

last time had 1 like this took a full day just to remove the cove just disintegrated!!!!

I was thinking 1 of those ne multi-cutter tool thing might work that sparkys use for cutting chases but would rather not buy for 1 every blue moon job like....

last time had 1 like this took a full day just to remove the cove just disintegrated!!!!

Can you get a cheap labourer in for the day, frees you up then....give @tam a ring :RpS_thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
beat me to id beddy was just typing that have you used 1 before mate to do this?

No mate but a kitchen firm I work for rip everything out ready for me and whenever theres coving they get the multi tool out.

Ave got a makita 18v multi tool , had the batterys so bought it bare . Such a time saver , boards that are catching etc when boarding , all sorts of stuff really . Its got quite alot of uses and i have mine out the van quite alot

i bought a cheap multi tool cutter from screwfix think i payed 60 quid

ideal for jobs like that as in my opinion it limits he dust and mess

I'd never use Channel 4. They'd turn up with a bunch of homosexuals and minority groups and before you know it, you'd be a vegetarian plasterer in a gimp suit, with false tits and a transgender husband.

is nt that ------------------------ on the forum :RpS_scared::RpS_lol: but i think they call it diversity --- and not the dance band :RpS_lol:

I'd never use Channel 4. They'd turn up with a bunch of homosexuals and minority groups and before you know it, you'd be a vegetarian plasterer in a gimp suit, with false tits and a transgender husband.
Sounds like your average plasterer

as above, hammer and bolster or lath hammer. just cut along the centre of the cove then the edges will collapse.

Status
Not open for further replies.