Remember this

Members online

lol. dont be quoting sponk staines on here. jesus youre scratching around like a madman for anything. why dont you quote theresa may saying if she lost six seats she would no longer be pm? or boris saying the nhs would receive £350 million a week after brexit? lol

lol. dont be quoting sponk staines on here. jesus youre scratching around like a madman for anything. why dont you quote theresa may saying if she lost six seats she would no longer be pm? or boris saying the nhs would receive £350 million a week after brexit? lol

We have not left yet the eu yet plus Boris never said that. And she will resign shortly so yes she is correct

Just back from his holidays and has started about 10 different threads in this section lol must be trying to steady his sinking ship

Hey listen I was told labour and Corbyn would win, guess what they never got close pmsl.

Hardly sinking anyway, just remember this the Tories won more seats than all of the "progressive parties" put together

Just back from his holidays and has started about 10 different threads in this section lol must be trying to steady his sinking ship
Exactly what I thought too....no leftie loony was on posting first about a victory lol....only soapbox warrior... Making up things about people claiming victory...lol

Hey listen I was told labour and Corbyn would win, guess what they never got close pmsl.

Hardly sinking anyway, just remember this the Tories won more seats than all of the "progressive parties" put together
Yes but lost majority. So a failed election. Labour gained in the election. Tory lost in the election. Nobody expected Labour to do well beforehand.

Exactly what I thought too....no leftie loony was on posting first about a victory lol....only soapbox warrior... Making up things about people claiming victory...lol

So Corbyn didn't claim he won ? Thornberry didn't claim they had won ?

So Corbyn didn't claim he won ? Thornberry didn't claim they had won ?
...well I didn't see any dancing in the streets from any party..so to me no body won........but I think you've had a wee fright gordy:sisi:
Truth and justice :LOL::LOL:

Reactions: gps
Yes but lost majority. So a failed election. Labour gained in the election. Tory lost in the election. Nobody expected Labour to do well beforehand.

Nobody expected labour to do well beforehand pmsl, you thought they was going to win lol or was that a lie in fact all the lefties on here said labour would win lol was that also a lie ?

...well I didn't see any dancing in the streets from any party..so to me no body won........but I think you've had a wee fright gordy:sisi:
Truth and justice :LOL::LOL:

No but the feckless and feral again descended on London demonstrating against democracy as usual

We have not left yet the eu yet plus Boris never said that. And she will resign shortly so yes she is correct

Screenshot_20170611-212927.png

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...-extra-funds-after-brexit-andrew-marr-lansley

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...ongly-claims-350m-nhs-promise-is-in-manifesto

Maybe the seeker of truth and justice on here needs to seek harder :coffe:

Nobody expected labour to do well beforehand pmsl, you thought they was going to win lol or was that a lie in fact all the lefties on here said labour would win lol was that also a lie ?
When did I say labour would win. You would need to stop misquoting me wrongly Gordon. The bookies had them at 20/1.

I wouldn't show Boris a f**k**g birds nest...he's a two faced back stabbing c**t...
I think borris will have is day....I just dont think he should run at the minute or challenge

And the bookies where right yes ?
Yes indeed but they were wrong predicting a tory majority. As there isn't one which is why we are in this predicament. U yourself consistently said a landslide won't even be close, yet the torys couldn't even get a proper majority. So that surely implies labour done better than expected, yes?

He'll just skite by that one;)
I've no doubt he will. He said a couple of weeks ago ffs. Yet Gordon is going to lie to us and say Boris never said it. Not having that from the seeker of truth and m justice. Seeker of bullshit it seems to me more and more tbh.

Taking back control
Taking back control? It was a f**k**g lie. It's not in it was no mention of it, so. He hasn't a. Clue what's in his own parties manifesto and you tout him as a pm. Seriously what the f**k planet do u live on

Taking back control? It was a f**k**g lie. It's not in it was no mention of it, so. He hasn't a. Clue what's in his own parties manifesto and you tour him as a pm. Seriously what the f**k planet do u live on

Taking back control from the eu was in the manifesto so where is the lie