Remember this

He said it was in the manifesto when he was asked about it, then backtracked. And said teresa may said it launching the manifesto, and the host called him on that as he was at the launch and she didn't. So there is the lies. f**k sake man they are blatantly in front of you and u still choose to ignore it.

He said it was in the manifesto when he was asked about it, then backtracked. And said teresa may said it launching the manifesto, and the host called him on that as he was at the launch and she didn't. So there is the lies. f**k sake man they are blatantly in front of you and u still choose to ignore it.
That's the justice and truth seeker for you:LOL:

It's right there like, f**k me. It's undeniable yet still he tries......

Boris never said the NHS was getting 350million a week nor did he say it was in the manifesto that the NHS would get 350 million a week extra

He maybe does not say the exact words, but
When asked why its not in the manifesto he doesn't say it is? Which would be a lie would it not? And then falsely tries to claim may said it at the launch and the interviewer Shuts that lie down

When asked why its not in the manifesto he doesn't say it is? Which would be a lie would it not? And then falsely tries to claim may said it at the launch and the interviewer Shuts that lie down

Didn't happen.... Fake news sorry:LOL::LOL:

Changing your tune now lol

Why interviewer "why is the 350m from. Brexit to NHS not mentioned. In manifesto
Boris" it is"
Interviewer no it isn't
Boris lied about it then. Yes? Then continued to try and tell another lie when he was. Pulled on that and got. Pulled on it too.

Why interviewer "why is the 350m from. Brexit to NHS not mentioned. In manifesto
Boris" it is"
Interviewer no it isn't
Boris lied about it then. Yes? Then continued to try and tell another lie when he was. Pulled on that and got. Pulled on it too.

Taking back control of the 350million was in the manifesto

Omfg.he LIED and you are peddling his lies. If you won't admit it that's fine, but it's yourself you're making look ridiculous at the end of the day mate. Can take a horse to water but if it's still too stubborn to admit it's lies there f**k all you can do. And yes I know that's not the proper saying obviously.

Disagree all you F*****g like. You're wrong. The clip is there for the world to see and still you try and weasel a way out of it to make it look like Boris didn't sit and. Lie on live(maybe pre recorded I don't know) television. He did. And it's not like u don't tell lies now, Uv lied about me say labour would win, I never and then you basically implied I backed the Islamic terrorists or something of that, I see u still weren't able to show me quotes to Back up what you were saying I said.

Disagree all you F*****g like. You're wrong. The clip is there for the world to see and still you try and weasel a way out of it to make it look like Boris didn't sit and. Lie on live(maybe pre recorded I don't know) television. He did. And it's not like u don't tell lies now, Uv lied about me say labour would win, I never and then you basically implied I backed the Islamic terrorists or something of that, I see u still weren't able to show me quotes to Back up what you were saying I said.

Chill out lol, I'm not going through all your quotes

Wouldn't make a difference if u did or not, because I never said what you claimed I did. Right I'm off to bed, 6am rise n all that

If Corbyn had Alistair Campbell in his camp......and had got rid of Abbott sooner, he'd have a new house now.....

Alistair Campbell are you sure ? He is a vile man and disliked every bit as much as Blair is
Spin matey....he is a master of deflection. Corbyn would never have had to answer any questions about the IRA.......Campbell would have made him look a hero........Corbyn for all that I just can't seem to like him, seems principled enough not to rely on spin....unlike that parasitic, poisonous sychophant blair...
but look how long his photo was on the mantelpiece at no10.....