Reliable Spreads Wanted - Essex, Suffolk, London

Status
Not open for further replies.

UTFdrylining

We know everyone is busy, but we have been let down by a gang for a job due to start this week just outside of Bury St Edmunds. We are paying decent rates for skimming, north of £3, measured over all openings. Block work is hardwall and set with good rates also. Paid weekly, in your account. We also have work throughout East Anglia and Essex & London. So please get in touch, even if its just to be added to our contact list.

All we ask is that that people are honest, reliable and take some pride in their work.

Thanks for reading.

Danny
UTF
07901 823246

Hello, thanks for the reply. The most urgent job is up towards Thetford. Two units there, total of about 350m2 F&S and 400m2 skim, so a two man would be great but there's 2 units there if more guys available. I am willing to pay that bit extra as I really don't want to delay starting any longer and I appreciate how busy it is out there!

Danny i will be looking for work but it will be monday week if you got anything give me a shout gary 07968949111 based in great dunmow essex work with another guy from st oysth

Status
Not open for further replies.