Reliable, honest, experienced Plasterers needed in Cambridge Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Immediate start in Cambridge board work ready to go, must start Monday

please do not respond if you going to waste anyone's time and not bother turning up !

Call 07564 055717

£3.25 per m2

Non reliable non honest non experienced are often available and sometimes look and sound like the real thing. Advise as above

It's a very simple process, turn up, start plastering,....
good = stay and get paid for your hard work , bad = go, don't get paid and never get work from me again......... Simples !

It's a very simple process, turn up, start plastering,....
good = stay and get paid for your hard work , bad = go, don't get paid and never get work from me again......... Simples !
fair enough plasterersltd, at least you are being honest truthfull etc, but you must realise and understand why plasterers on this forum will also be sceptical and concerned, perhaps some plasterers will have read similar adverts in the past and have not got paid for there hard work, what I personally can not understand is why have you left it so late in the day to advertise for plasterers ,to start work on Monday,i thought it was only the public/private jobs, who are convinced we are sitting by the phone with our bait and flask all ready to go at a moments notice

fair enough plasterersltd, at least you are being honest truthfull etc, but you must realise and understand why plasterers on this forum will also be sceptical and concerned, perhaps some plasterers will have read similar adverts in the past and have not got paid for there hard work, what I personally can not understand is why have you left it so late in the day to advertise for plasterers ,to start work on Monday,i thought it was only the public/private jobs, who are convinced we are sitting by the phone with our bait and flask all ready to go at a moments notice

Quite simply we are getting very busy and need more plasterers, with regards to the short notice well that is purely down to trying to fill the demands that are coming in, I do not for one min believe that there are plasterers waiting by the phone etc... Contracts / jobs come to an end every day and I'm simply advertising the demand and contracts available to keep all of us keen and enthusiastic spreads (lol) in employment.

It is true that there are many employers/contractors that feel it is acceptable to not pay, I for one have had my fair share over the years, however those that work with me know that that's not how I operate ! I'm sure in time that will become apparent from the comments I will probably obtain on here.

Im a strong believer that both contractors and subcontractors should be publicly named and shamed and then perhaps we can all start to get a fair days pay, ACTUALLY paid, for a fair days work !

So with all that in mind, I have some board work in Cambridge that's ideally needs to be started Monday if anyone is available, it's approx a weeks work but we also have another site in Cambridge needing a couple too. So give me a call if you can do it :)

I've personally been working on a payment system regulated by the FSA called "Watchdog Safe Payments" to help to prevent companies/customers/contractors from NOT paying for work that has been completed correctly.

Basically you both agree the quotation and the amount for that quote is paid into an independent holding account so that the customer can prove they can afford to pay it, and they can feel secure that you wont run off with the money or do a bad job with their money and be out of pocket if you are bad at what you do. eliminating risk 100% on both parts. once the works done (or staggered payments for staggered work), payments are release. the customer cannot take the monies back without your acknowledgment or legal release from a court if things have gone that bad, and vice versa.

£3.25 m2 are good rates, best of luck to Plasterersltd. It makes a change to see rates over
£3.00m2 Even I could earn money at those rates.

I've personally been working on a payment system regulated by the FSA called "Watchdog Safe Payments" to help to prevent companies/customers/contractors from NOT paying for work that has been completed correctly.

Basically you both agree the quotation and the amount for that quote is paid into an independent holding account so that the customer can prove they can afford to pay it, and they can feel secure that you wont run off with the money or do a bad job with their money and be out of pocket if you are bad at what you do. eliminating risk 100% on both parts. once the works done (or staggered payments for staggered work), payments are release. the customer cannot take the monies back without your acknowledgment or legal release from a court if things have gone that bad, and vice versa.

Like the sound of that one, these last few years I've had to chase payment many times! This is another reason I try to stay away from site work..

Welcome along anyways!

hope you found someone!

Status
Not open for further replies.