Refurb Job Luton

Members online

Looking for a spread or two for a refurb in Hitchin just outside Luton starting in the New year. Bit of everything on it, can be on price or dayworks happy to discuss. Fair amount to do there so will keep you busy through January.
Is it your house to live in or just buisness

Mid joists lol

Looking for a spread or two for a refurb in Hitchin just outside Luton starting in the New year. Bit of everything on it, can be on price or dayworks happy to discuss. Fair amount to do there so will keep you busy through January.

my neighbouring town

I’ve heard @Casper ’s short of a few quid so this might help him out.

Wish I could help but I’m booked until end of February. Sorry!!
bullshit GIF

I've been sledging on windmill hill , use to live by henlow base , houses everywhere there now , where are you
I worked in Henlow base, has windmill hill got a pub on it? Been in there few times, if that's hill I'm thinking off.. cycled couple times on it too...down hill mind!

I worked in Henlow base, has windmill hill got a pub on it? Been in there few times, if that's hill I'm thinking off.. cycled couple times on it too...down hill mind!
Lived next to the bird in hand ,
( went in once ) the roundabout next to the camp , didn't venture further , used to go to Bedford to party

Or some of us prefer to travel around for work? All of our work is local but sometimes we like to go further a field for the break
What a load of bollox prefer to travel to work! Sometimes I come home for dinner it's that close! Only beans on toast though I ain't a piss taker grate a bit of cheese on top