Refina

Status
Not open for further replies.

thescudd

hi does anyone know where i can get a couple of refine mixers refurbished, plus where is the cheapest place to buy a new one. many thanks

plasterers one stop will give you a discount if you can wait for delivery. i purchased a 1800v from clacton tool hire £306.
i have refurbished my old refina 1800v to often. they do wear out.
what has gone wrong with your paddle and what model is it ?

Thanks @malc for the mention.
@thescudd as Malc mentioned we have the Alfra Eibenstock mixers in stock and can offer next day delivery on them. If you need a new one, please give me a call tomorrow on 01242 236699 and I will be able to arrange a discount on them for you. Or if you send me a Inbox with your details I will give you a call

The range we stock is shown in the following link: Alfra - Eibenstock Mixers

Ryan

Last edited by a moderator:
pretty sure if you Google Refina, you would find the number.. you seriously cant find it mate ??

Im looking at getting a new mixing drill which is the best one mm30 or mm21?
Refina are doing the mm30 with £120 tools for free with the mm30 and £80 tools with the mm21 not a bad price with the free tools
Cheer lads

The refina mixers are brilliant,I've had had mine 7or 8 years now and it's going strong.the ones with the h shape handles are the best there comfortable to use.I got mine from the refina website it was cheaper than anywhere else. £320 I think and I got a voucher for some tools thrown in aswell

Yeah good price when you consider the voucher thing is i could spend ££££££ on refina website

Im looking at getting a new mixing drill which is the best one mm30 or mm21?
Refina are doing the mm30 with £120 tools for free with the mm30 and £80 tools with the mm21 not a bad price with the free tools
Cheer lads
Plasteronestopshop stop shop do a good deal on here for mixers equivalent of refina,

Yeah spoke to ryan regardithea drill but im not a 100% sold on the look, off them sounds a bit sad but spending that sort off money wanna be happy refina just looks posh if you get my drift :huh:

They are great mixers tho.ive used the eibenstock mixers and was a fan of the metabos before the refina.l use the 1500 w model and it mixes up everything I need including sand and cement no probes.the 1800w model is quite a big lump but I've seen loads of guys using them on site,the paddles are better on them too they mix the finish up nice and quick

Yeah spoke to ryan regardithea drill but im not a 100% sold on the look, off them sounds a bit sad but spending that sort off money wanna be happy refina just looks posh if you get my drift :huh:

Agree it does looks the muts to be fair.

The photos from Alfra don't really do it justice, it still looks good.

I use an Alphra its the dogs bollox and knocks up bags in no time plus eibenstock was going in Germany long before Refina. Its the same drill apart from badges anyway. Plus if i need a new one @plasterersonestopshop are bang on for customer service should there be any issues??

I use an Alphra its the dogs bollox and knocks up bags in no time plus eibenstock was going in Germany long before Refina. Its the same drill apart from badges anyway. Plus if i need a new one @plasterersonestopshop are bang on for customer service should there be any issues??
yes you can't knock the service there,I've ordered things at 4pm and recieved the next lunch time.also they do look after forum members whitch is good.:RpS_thumbup:

Refina drills are eibenstock always have been @Marshy.Eibenstock have been producing power tools since 1919 nearly a hundred years now

Used them during the early 90's mate i lived in Germany for 8 years machine plastering interior and exterior

Just like to know as much as possible and keep my eyes open for the bullshitters.
Dont blame you pal and i wasnt having a go at you or anything. I went on about them years ago but people just didnt listen but now they are the dogs bollox in some peoples eyes all of a sudden?? Great drills mind

Dont blame you pal and i wasnt having a go at you or anything. I went on about them years ago but people just didnt listen but now they are the dogs bollox in some peoples eyes all of a sudden?? Great drills mind

I never for one moment thought you were having a pop mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.