refina skimming rule

Members online

S a plastering

Private Member
image.png
has anyone got or tried one of these look ok just wondered looks like a good grip aswell

It’s the extendable pole that starts making the Refina spats expensive, also it’s a pain you can’t replace the blades. Good kit though they do a plazzi style spat aswell? Refina kit never really gets much mention on the forum. I found handtoolsxpress best supplier free postage and good service

Yeah right about the pole etc with it being refina only and not a universal one. Cant really knock any of the refina gear always durable reasonable price. It suits me but maybe not the next bloke. I have their plazis flexis and skimming spats all good gear. Got a few of the premium trowels and there is no forgiveness in them for skimming ok for floating.

Yeah right about the pole etc with it being refina only and not a universal one. Cant really knock any of the refina gear always durable reasonable price. It suits me but maybe not the next bloke. I have their plazis flexis and skimming spats all good gear. Got a few of the premium trowels and there is no forgiveness in them for skimming ok for floating.

I think I mentioned before. I chinned my Refina flexible off.

Did a perfect ceiling and for some reason, went over it with my refina. Scratched it, didn't I?

So I chinned that one off. I keep it in my bucket so people can ask me about my fancy trowel, but I never actually use it.

I have a few tools like that.

I think I mentioned before. I chinned my Refina flexible off.

Did a perfect ceiling and for some reason, went over it with my refina. Scratched it, didn't I?

So I chinned that one off. I keep it in my bucket so people can ask me about my fancy trowel, but I never actually use it.

I have a few tools like that.
I’ve chinned off using the words chinned off. And that’s the first time I’ve used them :LOL:

I got one of the Refina premium trowels and funnily enough I started skimming with it brand new decent skimming trowel, just think the tools are a bit pricey and not popular either because they don’t advertise on the forum

I got one of the Refina premium trowels and funnily enough I started skimming with it brand new decent skimming trowel, just think the tools are a bit pricey and not popular either because they don’t advertise on the forum
They did at one point.

Yeh.. There was always a bit of abuse about their pricing:(....
Then there was a bit of skullduggery going on.... Giving certain members tools to trial in exchange for top reveiws;)

Yeh.. There was always a bit of abuse about their pricing:(....
Then there was a bit of skullduggery going on.... Giving certain members tools to trial in exchange for top reveiws;)
Has anything changed in that respect though? The forum is like a brainwash for tools and materials.

Funny thing is I got sent a load of Refina gear because I slated their new superted trowel. Peter Grey himself contacted me and we had a discussion where I said what I thought. Then I got sent lots of stuff and all has been spot on I have to say. Same with @Plasterers1StopShop I helped them develop stuff and me and Rhyno never always saw eye to eye but when he realised I wasn't taking the piss and my comments where to help not hinder made a big difference