refina pluss 3kva

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO TIME WASTERS I REALLY NEED THE MONEY THANKS
i dont know how much the P&P will be but if you pau the P&P ill post it too you

well i got it used m8 about 3/4 monthes ago m8 the treanny is new
paypal/cash bank transfer can be posted but will need too pay the diffrence on it

Last edited:
Ok do you have another mixer then, hense why you are selling this one ?

Off out now, PM me your number, Ill call you in the morning unless some one snaps it before then.

Last edited:
i work with a anuther spread that has two mixers
soo if i need a mixer ill get one of them m8 thats why i need too sell this one

Come on stop messing him about if you want it just buy it the tranny would cost you that new.

Jon , I guess the kids in bed now. You still have not arranged a meeting point for tomorrow. pm please.

Thanks mark

Only just seen this thread else I might have had it. Good deal paul. How come you didn't mention you'd bought it when I spoke to you earlier?

Only just seen this thread else I might have had it. Good deal paul. How come you didn't mention you'd bought it when I spoke to you earlier?

JJ said it was too powerfull for you and you might hurt yourself, you know, twist your ankle or something silly:flapper:

w**k*r. Wait till your in brum. I'll show you how strong my ankle is by shoving my foot so far up your ass you'll be using my toes as a toothbrush!

If I was you made I'd ring warrior and make sure he knows what's going on or text him best be sure and all that

Yeah best keep him informed with the situation. Go online and it'll show you when its dispatched etc then keep texting paul to let him know. Then if it were me I'd text him to see if he's got it. Then text him an hour later to see if its working properly. Then I'd even be tempted to text him everyday to make sure its still working

Yeah best keep him informed with the situation. Go online and it'll show you when its dispatched etc then keep texting paul to let him know. Then if it were me I'd text him to see if he's got it. Then text him an hour later to see if its working properly. Then I'd even be tempted to text him everyday to make sure its still working

That's no problem, my friend jon can text me anytime:RpS_crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.