Refina plazi or nela s*p*r*lex

Members online

ankers

I have the plaziflex but is it worth getting the s*p*r*lex. I think the plazi glides nicely never used a s*p*r*lex?

11035744_809164932524998_7780157547827407808_n.jpg

Dont know wat I'm more shocked about!! Ankers creating ANOTHER thread of a discussion about sf or the fact he uses a plaziflex..

Was talking to a man this morning who had been working in Birmingham and he told me that site managers are checking plasterers tools now, and anyone with plastic or s*p*r*lex etc, aren't getting on site

Was talking to a man this morning who had been working in Birmingham and he told me that site managers are checking plasterers tools now, and anyone with plastic or s*p*r*lex etc, aren't getting on site
One way of finding the chancers ;)

Buy 1 of every trowel out there. Make your own mind up.
Or buy a Marshalltown.

Haven't heard of anyone being stopped from going on site but have been asked which type of trowel we use because they have had problems with walls and columns curving out to the beads

I use my duraflex to Lay on and lay in then refina ssf if used right they are mint it's not going to knock an hour of your gauge like some think that's why it looks shite after .if used properly at right time it's pukka , also I would tell the site agent to tickle my Scrote checking your trowels tosser another thing to fukin stop you earning wankers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't heard of anyone being stopped from going on site but have been asked which type of trowel we use because they have had problems with walls and columns curving out to the beads
Hate it wen lads go side to side on beads and there end up looking like boomerangs!

Still waiting on my replacement :( but I think maybe the special design I've added maybe holding it up ;) oh and if I think it's sweet the flynnyflex is gonna blow the market to bits ;)
And a nice video to go with it ;) looking for a couple of extras so if you know anyone who likes to be on camera give them a shout :)