Refina MR3 paddle

Members online

Cornelius

so it’s taken ages to batter my drill into submission and now I’m getting a megamixer, they come with a paddle apparently MR3 160 is apparently recommended but i have a Choice to go larger MR3 200 (200mm diameter) any of you guys no what paddle you got on your megamixer?

Stick with the 160mm, might even do a 180. I only use the 200 on dab and mono. Knocks up a treat but gives you a right set of shin pads if your doing smaller mixes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stick with the 160mm, might even do a 180. I only use the 200 on dab and mono. Knocks up a treat but gives you a right set of shin pads if your doing smaller mixes.

I’ll be mixing a fair bit of dab and render aswell

I mix in the big gorillas 3 dab or 4 mono. Mixes them no prob, if you mix in the big refinas you’ll be fine. Trying half tubs in the gorillas is hard work. More on the sides than at the bottom. I have 1 set up with the 200mm on and 3 with the 160mm then a little 240v with a 120mm paddle for the small jobs save lugging the tranny in and out.

I mix in the big gorillas 3 dab or 4 mono. Mixes them no prob, if you mix in the big refinas you’ll be fine. Trying half tubs in the gorillas is hard work. More on the sides than at the bottom. I have 1 set up with the 200mm on and 3 with the 160mm then a little 240v with a 120mm paddle for the small jobs save lugging the tranny in and out.

Cheers mate