Refina mixer trigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim85

Hi there! Hope everyone's alright and keeping busy. To save me dropping my mixer into the Menders does anyone know where I can get a new trigger for my mm21? It's still working but only at full speed/full squeeze. I know it's an easy 20 minit fix so would rather do it myself. Any help much apriciated. Thanks. Jim

Refina would be my first stop, replaced mine twice but I've had it for over 15 years and they don't make my mixer anymore.

Hi there! Hope everyone's alright and keeping busy. To save me dropping my mixer into the Menders does anyone know where I can get a new trigger for my mm21? It's still working but only at full speed/full squeeze. I know it's an easy 20 minit fix so would rather do it myself. Any help much apriciated. Thanks. Jim

Hi Jim,

We stock all the spares for our Megamixers and although we recommend the Megamixers are looked at by our fitters, we can send the switch out to you.

We would need to know the model and voltage. Or if you could get the 8 digit number from the back of the switch we can identify it straight away.

If you would like further help, or to place an order please call 01202 632270.

Cheers,

Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.