refina buckets

Members online

Smurth1984

alrite lads

just been on hand tools express and there knocking out refina buckets from 30lt to 110lt cheap as fcuk
so if your after any + plus thought id give ya heads up plus free postage happy days :bananahappy:

They've had to knock the price down. I bought some 75l ones from NDI at £15 each plus vat. Good price!

the price from refina web site for those buckets is shocking
look and sound a good strong bucket got a tough tools 75lt not big enough for the 2 off us so gonna spin a 110 round

IMG_1510.PNG
IMG_1511.PNG

I can't f**k**g pay for them they will only take a uk address with a UK debit or credit card. Ffs was going to buy the 35l 50l and 75l c**t's

Screenshot_20161014-213430.png

@Plasterers1StopShop if you can do your buckets for the same price I'll buy them from u.
Screenshot_20161014-213430.png

I can't f**k**g pay for them they will only take a uk address with a UK debit or credit card. Ffs was going to buy the 35l 50l and 75l c**t's

View attachment 14177

@Plasterers1StopShop if you can do your buckets for the same price I'll buy them from u. View attachment 14177

@theplasterman if piss can't do it for that price. Can I send you the money on paypal if you have it. Then you can order the buckets. I'll give you a northern Ireland address to give them to post the buckets to.

@theplasterman if piss can't do it for that price. Can I send you the money on paypal if you have it. Then you can order the buckets. I'll give you a northern Ireland address to give them to post the buckets to.
Can do or i can do you a buy one get on free deal on my new range coming out The Pman buckets they come in speed skim blue
recycled-210-water-butt4_small.jpg

plus postage :hola:

the refina buckets arnt the same quality as the old ones that are still pictured in there catalogue.
they're cheaper because they are cheap.
cheap imitations of what they were selling.
still a really good price but not as good a product as the old ones.

the refina buckets arnt the same quality as the old ones that are still pictured in there catalogue.
Same with Gorilla tubs. The genuine gorilla when they first came out they lasted years. Now some of the shite being sold only lasts me a few weeks, if that! Black b&q ones, 1 mix! Handles snap. Absolute garbage.

We still sell the same HQ buckets as before and our version of the gorilla tub IMO is unbeatable.

Quality has changed for other suppliers hence the price drop.

Ffs

I think am giving up buying off the net. That's £120 I've spent on buckets in the last few weeks lol

Same with Gorilla tubs. The genuine gorilla when they first came out they lasted years. Now some of the shite being sold only lasts me a few weeks, if that! Black b&q ones, 1 mix! Handles snap. Absolute garbage.
I bought a gorilla tub years ago wen there 1st came out and its still going strong and its used for mixing little dotting batches so it gets whacked out with hammer and never cleaned must of got it 10 years ago,new 1s a slight drag on floor and there get a hole in

So can someone explain to me how many bags of multi I'd fit in a 75 ltr one and how many in the bigger ones

I do love buying tools though, tried the new light out today and its a spanker....need a new bucket trowel as the handle fell of my putz one after less than 3 months @Plasterers1StopShop