Refina board props

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

skimmin2day

Hi purchased the other day,what i beleived was a pair of refina board props from the Refina website.
I payed £43.36 including delivery,it arrived today and there was only the one of them with no invoice or paper work.
I paid £20.oo for my old ones for a pair of two . so the refina ones are 4 times more expensive for the pair.

The quality of them is so much better they are heavier with twice the thickness of tubing,the gearing is smooth and you can tell with using them they will last .But at that price i think id rather buy 4 sets of the cheap ones.
Do you think they have made a mistake becuse in the past when ive purchased props they have always come in pairs.

nope, thats how expensive they are. we got had some cheap ones and they broke after a couple of years. got some similar to the refinas and dont like them at all. i dont like the pump action handle. on the cheaper ones its like a silicone gun handle. but on these its wierd.

I know ur right but it still hurts the old walet.
Im gonna phone them up tommorow and complain,becuse they should clearly say that its £43.36 for one prop not one pair.
What use is one prop ffs ??

Whats the pump action handle like to work with? Bet its harder than the silicon type trigger . Ive broken two of the plastic ones coz Ive a touch like a baby elephant but once I went abit lighter their sound.
When I load the van though I always think if something fell on em then thats that with them bein plastic.

theres a black steel lever you have to depress its about 4 mm thick,same as the ones you get from machine mart bQ screwfix,but a lot heavier in the tubing and the pump mechansism feels solid,like it would hold a tons of weight.they dont pump up as high as my others but the adjustable pole go higher so i will be able to board higher ceilings at a guess.
They are quality,i know that without even using them as i only opened the parcel 1hr ago.

Bet theyll last. And if they go higher then thats obviously better. Its true, buy cheap, buy twice. Are you gonna get the second one or try and get it for free coz of the price not being clear for one?

Thats my plan,they should be sold in pairs, would you buy one glove,one shoe,one sock one refina board prop ? no you wouldnt.
And you wouldnt pay £43.36 for just the one either.

you should have used acompany called carobyn same props i paid £32 each free delivery refina charge you eight quid for delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.