Refina abs floaty thingy

They don't look like they'd last five minutes on screeding?
It never got the chance had it for about 3 months stepped on it while screeding , snapped it , and never replaced it lol , dont think we use floats much anymore not like years ago , so probably never will .

It never got the chance had it for about 3 months stepped on it while screeding , snapped it , and never replaced it lol , dont think we use floats much anymore not like years ago , so probably never will .
Also should add that i dont screed anymore gave it up a couple of years ago , i got involved with a builder who had lots of exstenions , i ended up screeding on daywork , but i didnt like screeding after 1 oclock , so he thought i could do something else in the afternoon . Anyway his got someone else doing it now for 15 quid m2 supply and fix , but he wont turn up for less than 40m2 , so now his smaller jobs now get timber floors and everyone is happy .

Also should add that i dont screed anymore gave it up a couple of years ago , i got involved with a builder who had lots of exstenions , i ended up screeding on daywork , but i didnt like screeding after 1 oclock , so he thought i could do something else in the afternoon . Anyway his got someone else doing it now for 15 quid m2 supply and fix , but he wont turn up for less than 40m2 , so now his smaller jobs now get timber floors and everyone is happy .
f**k supplying for £15sqm.
I always cost a screed in as a days money, minimum, on an extension. Also if I get asked to screed a job that someone else has plastered I price really high.

I always cost a screed in as a days money, minimum, on an extension. Also if I get asked to screed a job that someone else has plastered I price really high.
I agree , but not interested in it no more too much like hard work , cant imagine what it must be like to do it day in day out for any ammount of money .

I agree , but not interested in it no more too much like hard work , cant imagine what it must be like to do it day in day out for any ammount of money .
I used to do up to fifty houses a year on my own, no labourer, back in the day. Used to earn well and just get in a system. Plenty of easy days as well, beading up the houses ahead of my guys.
But did also do the renders all on my todd as well.

that seems to be the going rate for firms at moment mate..

outfits that purely do screed.

but yeah anything less that 50m2 they dont really want to know..