refina 14" s*p*r*lex ss trowel

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

beddy

had it for a couple of months. used it once, didnt like it. been sat in the van since and i need to make room so i can buy more trowels!!

make me a sensible offer

you would have to pay me steven.

whats it like to use/trowel up? whats different apart from its flexible?

Beddy is it the same metal they use in the spats, do they kink easy or go out of shape ?

no i think theyre stiffer dave. plus theyve got like another lay on top but slightly smaller if you know what i mean. must be to keep it in shape

lets face it they are crap ! if we are both selling them lol Refina should take them Back they were a white elephant IMO i just bought it to try it..........

so did i but i met a spread who used it and loved his so some people do like them. just not me....or you...

i was at refina's trade counter when i bought mine with some other stuff, when the bloke behind the counter whent to get some stuff a local spread stood-in there said to me they are crap mate , but i was going to use it on a modified screed so i thought i would give it a go !, when i decided to give it a go i used it for three-four trowel strokes and knew straightaway it was not working so washed -it and put it away ........

ooooooohhhhhhhh sorry i thought we were talking about the plastic trowels .............i lost the plot!!!!!!!!!just re read -it what a spanner i'am..........

i mite give one a try if you mean the stainless steel s*p*r*lex. pm me and ill pay via paypal.

Steve do you use 16 inch trowels I've got a new used once golden steel 16x5 rubber handle if you want to swap

Status
Not open for further replies.