Redagrip

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've hacked my spar off to scratch coat on my house. and wanna scratch and top off again without hitting the scratch coat off but want to guarantee a bond

As above or Rendagrip, Plasprime x etc. I would have more confidence in the wet on wet sbr than onto dry rendaplas etc. But people praise Parex Microgob so maybe they do work. Only time will tell.

It's poor stuff, it's made by everbuild.

Wack sent me a free tub but it's priced at £30-£35 + vat and the tubs aren't very big.

Better products out there that go further, micro being one of them, I ended up using half a tub of rendagrip on an internal job, the rest is laying about somewhere.

images (36).jpg

Something happened, you come across as a jealous spiteful c**t.

Lol just saw that last comment..so I'm jealous of you?
Considering I don't know what you look like, your financial standing, social status , achievements, accolades, contributions to society, endowment, procribulos, education then what am I supposed to be jealous of exactly considering I know nothing about you, ....

....besides your probably not even real, no one is that naïve. Well maybe dionmo. Wait ...are you dionmo io!!!???

Lol just saw that last comment..so I'm jealous of you?
Considering I don't know what you look like, your financial standing, social status , achievements, accolades, contributions to society, endowment, procribulos, education then what am I supposed to be jealous of exactly considering I know nothing about you, ....

....besides your probably not even real, no one is that naïve. Well maybe dionmo. Wait ...are you dionmo io!!!???

Oli you are not one of these arrogant privately educated pricks that has fallen into the building trade are you?

Aaron your not one of those pizza franchise outlets competing with Pizza Hut are you?

Pizza Hut is a franchise, don't try and be clever Oli, doesn't suit you. Just think of me as the franchisor, the one with the brains, making money off the franchisees.

Status
Not open for further replies.