Recon this is work 1k

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeadams1985

Private Member
Going to get this tomorrow,
agreed a price of 1k
You think its Worth it? got a job coming up and ill need two towers. to buy brand new wihtout the youngham is about 1800

2x 4.2mtr high 8'x4' boss alloy scaffold towers
and a 5.2mtr youngman and hand rails to link the two

its only got 3 platforms though and one of the frames that should have a ladder is a normal one. but not a major problem really.

Make sure they have both bottom frames or the poles don't fit, I had a headache the other week trying to fit a scaffold had to get the hire company out. They had but given me the bottom two sections that had 4 bars so none of the poles fitted :(

I bought a tower of a hire place. Single width, lift and a half high, 4 wheels loads of braces and 2 outriggers £240. More than made its money back. Great for boarding and skimming 10ft ceilings.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 whilst having a poo

Have a check through your PL insurance. Some have clauses about scaffold that you own as opposed to hire, inspections and certs, trained erectors, maximum heights and the like. It's not a big issue, but better to check and let them know if you need to rather than find you're uninsured due to the wheel being white plastic instead of blue or some such nonsense.

its a boss tower so conforms to all standards in build quality etc
and im pasma trained so that should cover anything else.

That decent I got ripped off a few years ago buying off Internet as I never read small print and ended up with a small podium haha

Sold mine before I moved from Manchester because of storage the worse thing I ever did. First time I ever sold on eBay and the guy who picked it up gave me a fiver tip he couldn't believe his luck :( I dropped a bollox by ending the auction two in the morning :( sold for £845

Status
Not open for further replies.