Recommend me a breaker/cango for hacking off old render.

Members online

Was it a hilti you had bought yourself?
Funny thing is it kind of the same as this thread..i told bloke I hire (£20) for a day he said he had a hilti .. Got started it stopped after 1 hour ended up I went hire shop anyways and the Bosch ripped it off the wall.
I've just checked online and the hilti he gave me looked nothing like these newer ones maybe it was that model that was s**t ..
Either way granty can make up his own mind.

image.png

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 227
Last edited:
Bosch and Hilti are very different indeed . Hilti is hitting the chisel and drill bit more often than Bosch with not so much power, which is excellent for fixing. Keeps the holes tide and no free play when you put the fixings in. It's slower and with way less vibrations , which makes it more user friendly . Bosch on the other hand is a monster.For a quick job is the winner. You have the feeling that works with explosions inside. Using 5.5mm drill bit for 6 mm fixing not a problem at all. It has its price too- your hands . Saying all this, there is one winner in , and up to, the 4 kg class no doubt about it

http://www.screwfix.com/p/titan-ttb...ZWP4L4EmkcO6rLj8B6LJqmUtr7kS5Il4gAaAjxq8P8HAQ

I've got 3 of these now expected one of them to break by now but they haven't, must have done over 1000m2 of dashing, tyrolean etc etc, a lot of them m2 were like iron as well

£50 a pop if one breaks just go grab another one from the nearest screwfix within an hour, they have paid for them selves 100 times over its a no brainer surely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.screwfix.com/p/titan-ttb278sds-5kg-sds-drill-230-240v/97533?kpid=KINASEKPID&cm_mmc=GoogleLocal-_-Datafeed-_-Tools&cm_mmc=Google-_-Shopping - Tools-_-Shopping - Tools-_-all\tools\drills\titan_6851d232-e9c3-44ba-95e2-b4f077a974f2&gclid=Cj0KEQjw7-K7BRCkkIH3t_WwoskBEiQAD8oY3tiJfFCPZZWP4L4EmkcO6rLj8B6LJqmUtr7kS5Il4gAaAjxq8P8HAQ

I've got 3 of these now expected one of them to break by now but they haven't, must have done over 1000m2 of dashing, tyrolean etc etc, a lot of them m2 were like iron as well

£50 a pop if one breaks just go grab another one from the nearest screwfix within an hour, they have paid for them selves 100 times over its a no brainer surely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've had a couple of these also and they've broke after a couple hack offs

They are ok but they get red hot and you only get to do to 10 min stints once they start getting hot? Im going to get a hilti as ive got other hilti drills and they kick ass on anything else ive used. Saying that my 18v hitachi cordless has been brilliant

Managed to bag a Hilti 505 with a transformer and 2 chisel bits for £130, Builder pal of my old mans. It could probably do with a service but I won't grudge a service at that price.

Consider a 4 year lease off Hilti for a te500. Tax efficient and if it breaks down they will replace it next morning and pick your broken one up. Plus you will be better covered against a havs claim.