Recessions over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't speak to soon.

It could also be your not paying enough
Or nobody wants to work for you or possibly everyone is busy

its the busy one. it was good enough money.

read yesterday that a million jobs could go in the public sector with the next round of cuts :-( not good when people dont want to spend in case they lose their job. poverty not seen since the thirties the bbc have said :huh:

its the busy one. it was good enough money.

read yesterday that a million jobs could go in the public sector with the next round of cuts :-( not good when people dont want to spend in case they lose their job. poverty not seen since the thirties the bbc have said :huh:

That just goes to show how many pointless posts were created by the labour government, and but for that numpty clegg they would of already gone. The Blair/brown philosophy to get people of the dole was to employ them doing bugger all. And the bbc is just labour biased because they fear losing the licence fee

Millions of public cuts, so the higher risk of anarchy.

here is my tattoo ryan :RpS_thumbup:

anarchy-tattoo-on-wrist.jpeg

That just goes to show how many pointless posts were created by the labour government, and but for that numpty clegg they would of already gone. The Blair/brown philosophy to get people of the dole was to employ them doing bugger all. And the bbc is just labour biased because they fear losing the licence fee

easy, gordon. calm down :glare:

Have had a very busy year this year and last, think and hope next year will be good/ish. I hope I'm wrong but I think 2016 it's all gonna go pete tong again.

Nah the usa's economy is flying, what ever happens there we always tend to follow, it's not even a big trading partner compared to the rest of Europe for us but still.

Great to hear things are busy. It's been bad for too long. We are all well due a good spell and any man that has stuck out deserves a great turn out if it!

If the recession is over...why is there so many food banks still going?? Lots round my way and beyond....:RpS_unsure:...food banks!!! Really!!! In these times:RpS_cursing:....its not just the poor ...ffs....there are familys with at least one working parent relying on food banks.......think its called the working poor:RpS_blushing:.....shame.

feck me that is almost a rant:RpS_unsure:

If the recession is over...why is there so many food banks still going?? Lots round my way and beyond....:RpS_unsure:...food banks!!! Really!!! In these times:RpS_cursing:....its not just the poor ...ffs....there are familys with at least one working parent relying on food banks.......think its called the working poor:RpS_blushing:.....shame.

we will know the recession is over when we are all making the same money as the machine boys................this time next year rodders

housing market dead down this way now :RpS_thumbdn:
Gone mad in my part of Kent Lee ,i sub for a damp company when the weather is bad ,they are booked up to March ,you only call in these guys if your selling or buying

In a lot of cases that's because of a failure to prioritise. My wife works at a primary school in a 'deprived' area. Nearly all on free school meals, quite a few use food banks. Yet the kids all have mobile phones, expensive brand trainers and clothes, parents spending on drugs and fags, games consoles, huge TVs and so on. In other words they're spending more on that tat than we are yet we have a decent household income. The difference being we work according to the money available and not the want list.

They're not bad people, just thick.

I know that there are people using food banks through no fault of their own. I also know that there are people using them because they are 'entitled' to have all the latest electronics and clothes. If that doesn't leave enough money for food then they use food banks and shoplift.

As for the recession, I'm old enough to have seen three including this one. The one in the '70s when I was a kid was way worse than this in every respect. The one in the '80s was at least as bad, although I started my apprenticeship during it. There will be others in the future, just as there will be good times. Some people will be hammered, some will get by, and others will do well. That's how life works.

See what you're saying..larry....always some scum taking advantage. .but its the legit ones its helping...seen it at close quarters. ..a neighbour ( good guy) lost his job, took another job on half of his previous wage..wife works part time..2 kids, mortgage etc.childcare is a crippler now...yeh they've got gadgets ..tv etc...but not all the latest must haves.:rolleyes)income has changed but the bills rise........they are struggling in the run up to crimbo...and hes desperately holding on to his pride.......cant even get the cuunt oot fir a pint.....oh and hes just started doing the chinky delivery's.. but his tax and mot, insurance is due:RpS_crying:........

thats just one of many that are strugglin...:RpS_thumbdn:....

Mabye different round my way:RpS_unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.