Recession

well if i was in your positon and indeed anybody else out there who employs a few men,and relies on big jobs/contracts,make sure your money is coming in,clamp down on late payers as soon as possible,be carefull ,as there is an awful lot to be concerned about
A lot Is media talk, it's sensationalist of the news. There's no doubting where in for a dip, but I'm optimistic going forward for the reasons I gave.

1.this R measurement they use is steadily creeping upwards again,the lockdown will return .
2.no vaccine or cure in sight,
3.only a matter of time before sites close down,
4.metal illness/depression/ is steadily rising more .
5.cinemas/pubs these buisnessess rely on as many people as possible visiting them,how can they possibly survive when less people ,because of social distancing do not go,there oncosts staff wages/rates etc will be the same but with much less money coming in.
6.biggest recession ever says the bank of england governor is upon us,this is a man who behind the scenes will be in close daily contact with chief executives/directors of companies,he will have a nightmare vision of what is ahead,i say again biggest recession ever says the bank of england governor,despite our difference of opinion how can anybody argue with that statement.
7.jcb diggers announced large redundencies on friday,british airways/virgin,/high street department stores are making plans,these redundincies will eventually filter down to the building industry,large building companies are not exempt ,sadly some will go.
8.wearing of face masks/social distancing/queues outside supermarkets are here for years to come.
9.children will be affected ,cant go out to play/no school freinds/missing out on learning reading,writing/too young to understand what is going on.
10.BIGGEST EVER RECESSION SAYS THE BANK OF ENGLAND GOVERNOR,
1. It was always going to creep up but if you look at London where the epicentre was the infection rate has fallen dramatically it's a nationwide r including the north west and north east were it's still high, there a few weeks behind London.
2.theres a lot of research into drugs and scaling up research a vaccine could be just 6 months away.
3.no evidence of this.
4.its rising because we've been on lockdown for 2 months, and is doing more harm than the virus ever will do now.
5.busineses will have to adapt and eventually the virus will drop to such a low infection rate it will be a calculated risk visiting cinema etc.
6.dont disagree but how long will it last, getting the economy back up and running is a must.
7.the high street has been in decline for years, this is just the realisation of this.
8.cant see it, again the infection rate will drop to a low rate due to herd immunity and or drugs/vaccine.
9. This is why schools need to gradually get back, schools have been open for weeks in Denmark for example there's been no spike in rates.
10. So you keep saying in most of your other points.

Why are we certain to have a second wave ? Where's the evidence of it.
it was reported in germany and south korea,.....now i am not one of the conspiracy theory barmpots,....but personally i think it is much more widespread,hopefully boris will tell us shortly about it

it was reported in germany and south korea,.....now i am not one of the conspiracy theory barmpots,....but personally i think it is much more widespread,hopefully boris will tell us shortly about it
It's bound to creep up and opening back up will cause this initially, it's the case will it continue to increase.

A lot Is media talk, it's sensationalist of the news. There's no doubting where in for a dip, but I'm optimistic going forward for the reasons I gave.
just trying to offer some freindly advice owls,as i say be carefull

It's bound to creep up and opening back up will cause this initially, it's the case will it continue to increase.
sorry owls i just can not see it,scientists the world over are working hard on this virus ,money seems to be no object,these are the finest brains on the planet with everything there for them,yet many have been quoted as saying ,....if we get lucky, i say again if we get lucky a vaccine will not be available for at least 12/18 months,not a cure but a vaccine similair to a flu jab

1. It was always going to creep up but if you look at London where the epicentre was the infection rate has fallen dramatically it's a nationwide r including the north west and north east were it's still high, there a few weeks behind London.
2.theres a lot of research into drugs and scaling up research a vaccine could be just 6 months away.
3.no evidence of this.
4.its rising because we've been on lockdown for 2 months, and is doing more harm than the virus ever will do now.
5.busineses will have to adapt and eventually the virus will drop to such a low infection rate it will be a calculated risk visiting cinema etc.
6.dont disagree but how long will it last, getting the economy back up and running is a must.
7.the high street has been in decline for years, this is just the realisation of this.
8.cant see it, again the infection rate will drop to a low rate due to herd immunity and or drugs/vaccine.
9. This is why schools need to gradually get back, schools have been open for weeks in Denmark for example there's been no spike in rates.
10. So you keep saying in most of your other points.
well certainly an optimistic outlook,but vaccine is at least 12/18 months away,at least,the worst ever recession says the governor of the bank of england ,nobody could disagree or argue with that statement,from one of the most important well informed men in the country

time will indeed tell carys ,.......
Hector,its a trap,they just want to play.
Nothing will be clear for at least a few months,or until full workforce is back
To we see if economists have called this is going to be worst recession in 100 years.
And they have got it wrong loads of times.
Im still getting enquirys,i was still busy in last recession.
But the facts will be in the stats as they come out.and we do have some.
So its only opinions at moment

But you are correct guys that i dont agree with,
You are better being positive for mental well being.

Hector,its a trap,they just want to play.
Nothing will be clear for at least a few months,or until full workforce is back
To we see if economists have called this is going to be worst recession in 100 years.
And they have got it wrong loads of times.
Im still getting enquirys,i was still busy in last recession.
But the facts will be in the stats as they come out.and we do have some.
So its only opinions at moment

But you are correct guys that i dont agree with,
You are better being positive for mental well being.
yes but the last recession did not have this virus which is killing people,and affecting every aspect of our lives at the moment ,the problem not so much the recession,it is this virus

And Brexit is looming large on the horizon , cons no one knows “cons” saves £350m a week , ie some believe this

there is an article today in the guardian,an electrician has kept a diary ,first days back at work on a large site in london,complaining that social distancing is not being kept at all,most of the men on the site spitting/blowing there nose/clearing there throat,describes it as disgusting,rates have also dropped,.....concerned and worried that when he goes home at night,his wife and children are at risk,as to what he might have fetched home,his wifedoes not work,he is only wage ,earner in house,apprehensive/scared of the future mortgage rates going up /recession, this is truly the reality

yes but the last recession did not have this virus which is killing people,and affecting every aspect of our lives at the moment ,the problem not so much the recession,it is this virus
You are right It did not,,,,,,,time will tell if it can be controlled

I
there is an article today in the guardian,an electrician has kept a diary ,first days back at work on a large site in london,complaining that social distancing is not being kept at all,most of the men on the site spitting/blowing there nose/clearing there throat,describes it as disgusting,rates have also dropped,.....concerned and worried that when he goes home at night,his wife and children are at risk,as to what he might have fetched home,his wifedoes not work,he is only wage ,earner in house,apprehensive/scared of the future mortgage rates going up /recession, this is truly the reality
I think plastering rates won't go down on site and domestic , blokes won't do it and go on the dole or try something else till things improve
It's not exactly easy money

I

I think plastering rates won't go down on site and domestic , blokes won't do it and go on the dole or try something else till things improve
It's not exactly easy money
Did mike not say their,his rates have been dropped already.

Not worth thinking so hard on a Sunday afternoon have another tinny and listen to the birds! They have all the answers you need to know (y)

Did mike not say their,his rates have been dropped already.
The capable spreads will shift to domestic if there not happy , my point was that they are as low as they can go for most
It'll leave the poorest quality on site and or people only doing enough to get bye , the press is already on the case of s**t boxes and developers will be forced to put the rates back up
If I was on site and got cut X % I'd be upping my meterage X% and the quality would inevitably cause problems
Anyway I'm busy and given myself a pay rise lol

Well definitely go into recession here in Ireland, that's a given. I actually don't mind so can get some time to myself again. Started to get on top of me all the work and stress came with it although the prices I was getting this last year I was chuffed to f**k with. Only going to do this s**t till I'm.50 and going to retrain for s 3 day week job.

1.this R measurement they use is steadily creeping upwards again,the lockdown will return .
4.metal illness/depression/ is steadily rising more .
5.cinemas/pubs these buisnessess rely on as many people as possible visiting them,how can they possibly survive when less people ,because of social distancing do not go,there oncosts staff wages/rates etc will be the same but with much less money coming in.
6.biggest recession ever says the bank of england governor is upon us,this is a man who behind the scenes will be in close daily contact with chief executives/directors of companies,he will have a nightmare vision of what is ahead,i say again biggest recession ever says the bank of england governor,despite our difference of opinion how can anybody argue with that statement.
7.jcb diggers announced large redundencies on friday,british airways/virgin,/high street department stores are making plans,these redundincies will eventually filter down to the building industry,large building companies are not exempt ,sadly some will go.
8.wearing of face masks/social distancing/queues outside supermarkets are here for years to come.
9.children will be affected ,cant go out to play/no school freinds/missing out on learning reading,writing/too young to understand what is going on.
10.BIGGEST EVER RECESSION SAYS THE BANK OF ENGLAND GOVERNOR,
Good to know that your optimistic

4.metal illness/depression/ is steadily rising more

Metal illness is that related to covid . f**k it @hector Lifes to short to worry. I.m booking a holiday . Governments paying it of in 3 months