Really

Status
Not open for further replies.

warriorupnorth

Private Member
Some clown messaged from Facebook today offering me 100 quid cash if I skimmed a room for him tomorrow what a clown . He was on here a while back but I think he got short shrift then...... Sorry just annoys the fook out a me when they come out with that ****

Tomorrow??? What a clown indeed:RpS_thumbdn:
could have given you a bit of notice..........

:RpS_lol:.....

You missed out, he might have missed a digit ......could have been. ........one. Thousand ...pounds.....:RpS_thumbsup:

The bad thing Is there are thousands of spreads that would have bit his hand off for that...

I know of two chippy so working as site foremen, taking home £180 a day (taking home) brickies been offered £200 a day down here now..Everyman wants to be thinking £1000 a week now..day work not price.

Some bloke phoned me last week (he knows someone I know so thinks we're best mates) and said he had stripped all the paper off his lounge and he was left with a few holes where he could see the bricks and numerous cracks. When I told him I couldn't do anything til October he tried telling me it was "literally 2 hours work" When I pointed out it was more like 2 days and gave him a ballpark figure I could hear him physically gagging. What a prick. Needless to say he blagged his way out of it saying he couldn't wait until October so would find somebody else. Oh yeah, and his sister needed some work doing as well. I nearly dropped everything and went running when he dangled that carrot in front of me. Butt munching arse wipe.

Some bloke phoned me last week (he knows someone I know so thinks we're best mates) and said he had stripped all the paper off his lounge and he was left with a few holes where he could see the bricks and numerous cracks. When I told him I couldn't do anything til October he tried telling me it was "literally 2 hours work" When I pointed out it was more like 2 days and gave him a ballpark figure I could hear him physically gagging. What a prick. Needless to say he blagged his way out of it saying he couldn't wait until October so would find somebody else. Oh yeah, and his sister needed some work doing as well. I nearly dropped everything and went running when he dangled that carrot in front of me. Butt munching arse wipe.
Worth asking for a photo though, of the sister that is

I know of two chippy so working as site foremen, taking home £180 a day (taking home) brickies been offered £200 a day down here now..Everyman wants to be thinking £1000 a week now..day work not price.
John aint lying brickies on site daywork getting £190, £200 a day at the mo.

Status
Not open for further replies.